The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Friday, February 24, 2006

FIGHT!!

I just read my last post...Damn. I was really going through it.
I've been spending time away from my home computer and spending more time outside, among friends, getting massages, etc...I'm doing much better, gave myself ample time to recover from my cold and I've long lost count of the number of weeks it's been without dick. Thank you all for the much needed advice! You truly showed a chubby girl some love. :-)

I almost got into a fist fight today.

This is highly unusual for me. The last and only fisticuff battle I engaged in was in Jr. High. I was walking by a school bus and a guy spit mucus out the window which landed on my winter jacket. This wasn't just any winter jacket. During this time winter coats that resembled the Cosby kids' jackets were in fashion. We were fresh from winter break and I got one for x-mas.

I told him to get off the bus and wipe the disgusting warm, thick, white lewgie off my jacket. He said, "tough titty" and closed the window. I then walked on the bus, confronted him again and a fight ensued. The only thing I remember were the two guards holding me back and I started kicking him until they grabbed my legs. My father got the call to come pick me up and cursed the prinicipal for suspending me but not the guy (when you win a fight, you get suspended. The loser doesn't, but faces a slew of verbal punishment from school mates). And that's how I was crowned the nickname, Mike Tyson during Jr. High. But I digress....

This afternoon, I arrived to my office after a meeting. There's a beauty shop next door to my building and the owner decided to park her 1999 Hyundai in our loading zone. One of my staff was parking our company truck further down the street. He had medical supplies to unload, which would cause him to trek up and down the street to load/unload.

I walked into the beauty shop and nicely asked if she could move her car up, so he could unload the boxes of supplies.
"Hell, naw. I'm sick of ya'll muthafuckas asking me to move my *&#(@ car. Don't ask me no more." Usually, I'd give an educated,wise-ass response that made them feel stupid for getting an attitude. But the snickers from the heifers in the chairs, made me knock off my professional hat.

"There's no reason for you to get ignorant. I asked you a simple question. If he hits your car with the truck, don't say shit." I slowly turned on my heels and walked out the shop with a trail of, "eeeewwwww, no she di-int!" She then followed me to the front of my office and the verbal battle began. My staff walked out of the building to witness, women with shower caps spilled on to the sidewalk. It was all a blur. All types of ignorant bitches and stupid fucks and ditsy ass bitches were spilling out my mouth.

"You better watch your car. I'll wreck your shit." Yes, ya'll. She targeted Ebony.

"I wish you would. Touch my Benz, bitch!...." I then got in her face and my staff had to hold me back. All that to say, I feel like a complete idiot for letting my staff see me like that and that I stooped to her level. But I didn't know I had it in me! I couldn't believe how fast my neck was rolling and how quick the words were spewing out my mouth. It was a bit of a stress relief. But now my staff saw me crack and that's something I try to avoid being that they're older than me and look for reasons to throw it in my face. For the rest of the day, staff would greet me by saying, "touch my Benz, bitch." Very annoying.

The other thing I wanted to mention was that I saw Dave Chappelle on Monday. He did a four hour (11pm-3am) show at the Punchline. It was kind of sad. But it's late now, so I'll save that for another post.


Soon come...

12 Comments:

  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger Butterfly Jones said…

    WELCOME BACK GIRLLL! I've missed ya! There's that flame-throwing Aries temperament we try so hard, and sometimes fail, to keep under wraps. But you were sorely tested. My people, my people.... It will soon be forgotten. Looking forward to the Chappelle post, did you see his Actor's Studio interview?

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    ..ok, you know I am from the "O"...let me know who it is and I'll send my baby cousin down there to stomp her out! ...and so you know..my baby cousin is 6 feet and about 250...and she's lethal, hell I only talk to her when I need some shit "straightened out"...LOL

    As for letting them see you...*huge sigh*...what's done is done... If you've been consistent in your behavior up until this point...not too much they can mumble about. E'erytime they say that "touch my Benz, bitch"...just look at them with that look that says.."yea, REMEMBER that shit, don't fuck with me!"

    Glad your back chubs... man, I be missing you. HIt me at the new spot :-)

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger LadyLee said…

    Oh no... Chubby done open her book of CUSS in front of them peoples on the job!!

    ~sigh~

    Well, I am looking at the fact that you kindly went to Old girl and asked her to move her car... Sometimes, though, people just take you there, you know?

    I've been known to go on a cussing rant occasionally on the job, knock stuff over, and leave the building... Face it dear... we are all human!!

    One thing... At least the staff knows not to mess with you!! LOL! They will probably step gingerly around you for a minute, but they know how you are... Things will be back to normal in no time.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Fresh said…

    ...and she's back! Girrrrrllllll, who we gonna have to call???

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Watch out! That bitch has been jealous of you for awhile, believe that. That kind of venom ain't organic, it takes seasoning and time to brew.

    Protect ya neck!

    KZ

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger twin said…

    some time a bitch needs to be checked

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Single Ma said…

    I'm glad you were able to walk away without throwin bows. Sometimes we are pushed to our limits and snap without even realizing it. Beating her down in front of her clients would have been invigorating I'm sure. Especially since you haven't been feelin well lately. She created the perfect opportunity for you to release some steam.

    Expect the drama with her to continue. However, when at work, it's imperative that you keep your cool and let the crazy b!tch yap off at the mouth. Demonstrate professionalism around your colleagues and show them that you are the better woman. Besides, possible damage to a quality suit is way too much to risk on a hoodrat.

    Perhaps stompin her azz on a Saturday mornin is an option to consider. Now if she touches the Benz, well...

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger So...Wise...Sista said…

    *Exhaling* Thank GOD I'm not the only even-tempered grown azz woman who thinks a lil scrapping and cussin some 'bad wuhd' is necessary on occasion. LOVE your blog!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger The_Practitioner said…

    It's bout to be a what?...Girl Fight!

    nice.

    Not nice - Chappelle's show bombed? Say it ain't so! He's my comedic hero. :o(

    SD

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Mrs A. said…

    damn, NOBODY threatens the ride!!!!! i feel you, i'm usually cool with ignorance till somebody cusses at me, then i just see red and smell smoke-then it's ON!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    girl, you better than me. i would have whupped that heffa's ASSSSS. i really wish you had whupped her ass, but i see your point. going 'there' in front of your co-workers is drama ready to happen. in the meanwhile, did she move her damn car? THAT'S what i wanna know. ya'll should have some kind of 'tow away zone' sign put up there.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger ChezNiki said…

    Next time she parks in your loading zone, call Dept of Transportation and have her car towed...over and over again. You could key (or scissor) her car, but getting her towed a couple times should cause a great deal of body damage without you having to lift a finger.
    I hate dumb ghetto b*tches who make professional women have to take our earrings out and grease our foreheads.
    See, this is why we aint free.
    :-[

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!