The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Monday, January 30, 2006

CALLING ALL DICKS!


I've been so wrapped up in my fellowship, catching up with work, starting new projects, re-ordering credit cards, license plates and time away that my cootchie hasn't been stroked in TWO MONTHS!!!

It just hit me earlier today, while I was driving and I noticed my cootchie contracting everytime a cop car drove by. Is it him? Is it Officer W.?

Why am I acting like a desperate wench? Then my brain would move on to other non-productive random thoughts. When I returned to the office, I checked my e-mail account to see if Piggy responded...Null.

Then I connected the dots:
I'm obsessed with Officer Piggy because he could potentially be my next victim which leads me to be obsessed with Officer Piggy because the actual chase of acquiring his dick reminds me of the fact that I haven't gotten poked in eons which has resulted in me being totally obsessed with any penis that stares at me two seconds too long.

You want me don't you? Yes. I know you do.

In times of great need such as this, I depend on my reserve dick stash. Since my (stupid) decision to clean stable, I have none. Dr. Dookie moved to Maryland for a better residency, which only leaves Big Dick Munchkin who tries to take the condom off in mid thrust. So I have no penial (is that even a word?!) reserve.

Is it time to tap into the world wide web dating pool? I've done it once years ago and that ended up in me getting a restraining order against the crazy bastard. Once again, long story, nother post.


Piggy needs to pork me.

19 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    ROTFLMAO@piggy needs to pork me. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    if your horniness is the reason why this is the funniest post i've read in months, then don't get any ass, cuz i really needed that.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger The Brown Blogger said…

    My word...

    Seriously, I wanna see how long you can go without...

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Re: "I noticed my cootchie contracting everytime a cop car drove by" - Thank you for making my morning.

    You know for every good story I hear about online dating I hear two that involve either restraining orders or stalking. I was actually considering taking the plunge myself - but now you've reminded me why I have not.

    The Mad Dater,
    "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    This post was hilarious! "Piggy needs to pork me" OMG

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Guide_to_life said…

    This post is very funny. I know a lot of females who are going through withdrawal. It's funny to hear them talk about it b/c they sound just like men do when we go days w/ out getting any. B/c for men days seem like months. To woman it seems like its not a problem on the outside. But as we can tell subconciously you woman think just the same.

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger SP said…

    Girl, you are too funny! I feel your pain. It’s been much longer than that for me. I think I’m going on 10 months now. I don’t know why but everyone tries to get me to do the internet dating thing. I have yet to give it a try.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    That piggy LOL...girl don't hurt nobody when Piggy finally comes to pork LOL

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    Your a freaking female...WE DON'T NEED PENIAL RESERVE!!! LOL

    Head your ass over to the Golden Bear on Sunday and get you some ass Chubs!!! Matter of fact...while your there...get me some ass...wrap it up and ship it to NYC...

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger chase said…

    lmao, ok, I been neglecting stopping by and then I read this...too funny. time for you to open up that lil black book, pull a real oldie but goodie out the back, suprise someone....lol

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said…

    LOL, okay I just want you to know that as soon as I read the title of your post and I saw that lady with that damn megaphone, I was LMAO before I even read the rest of it!!!! Girl you are TOO funny!

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said…

    only you could start a post off calling all dicks..lol, i guess you gotta go get you a rabbit until you build your reserve back up. and stay away from the internet...i think they all are crazy, or maybe just the ones in the chi...pls don't pick him up from BP...

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger PAINKEY said…

    you sure do know how to crack me up. That was one of your funniest posts yet.
    Question: Are u sure he aint married. He may have said no, but you know how men are.

    Good Luck CC, I hope your dry spell ends soon.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    In the meantime, there are always washing machines to sit on during the "spin" cycle.

    KZ

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Shola said…

    'In the meantime, there are always washing machines to sit on during the "spin" cycle.'

    I thought that was only a myth, does it really do it for the gals?

    Poor Chubby Chocolate.

    Shola Ogunlokun
    I want to fly a hang glider across the UK

    PS: The pic on your profile reminds me of Cee Cee Winans

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger The_Practitioner said…

    Good Post. Penial Reserve - I like the sound of it.

    I wanna patent the following terms in advance:

    1. Penile Dependancy
    2. Blog Dumping

    They will be used in future stories.

    It's great to be back. Holla atcha bwoy. ;o)

     
  • At 4:13 AM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Lol chubby that was so hilarious-am lmao here.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Supa said…

    Every woman needs a DITJ (dick in the jar)!!!! A 'break glass in case of emergency' penis. Girrrl, you betta restock that stable!! This situation's serious!

    lol

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Butterfly Jones said…

    Two months ain't shit CC! My body is like the Sahara!

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said…

    *note.to.selllfff... spin cycle*

    I feel ya tho. Coochie spams make me wanna pull over. It's too hard to focus on the road when you're driving. It's rrrreal embarrassing when my teenager is riding with me. She'll ask me something, and all I can say is "H-Huuuuuuh?", as if I'm losing brain cells right then and there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!