The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Friday, January 27, 2006

YOU.

I first spotted him in a meeting last spring. I didn't want to attend because it was after hours, but part of my job is to attend neighborhood crime watch meetings. Plus the Councilwoman for the district wanted to introduce me to someone she wanted me to work with for a project.

The project was to close down the drug selling club located directly across the street from my office. They knew they were being watched and hired a lawyer who began a crusade to slander my agency...Long story, nother post.

Something told me to put a bit of make-up on before I left my office to head to the meeting. I arrived professionally late, just late enough to ensure all eyes would be on me when I walked in. And there you were.

You almost knocked me down when our eyes met. I couldn't look away. Your boss caught me looking a bit too long, so he nudged your arm, trying to get you to look at me again. You did and I slowly turned away, making sure you'd catch me. We played this game through out the meeting.

After the meeting, the councilwoman came up to me and said she wanted to introduce me to the person I'll be working with on the project. We started walking to you and my heart began pounding against my chest. This is too good to be true. We professionally introduced ourselves while our eyes said otherwise. We walked out of the school lunchroom onto the street and started the dance.

We remained professional, exchanging business cards, swapping notes on the drug spot. In between the professional talk, you'd drop personal information about yourself. You're stressed out. Longing for a vacation. You're in grad school. You love your job. I did the same. I have no kids. Not married. Love my job. You're cute. We talked long after everyone left.

We worked on the project and kept everything on a professional level. The project was over and you were moved to another area. That's the life of a police officer. I'd never see you again. Many times I wanted to call you, but I figure, you never called me after business was done, so why should I?

Almost a year later, when my license plates got stolen, I went home and called it in. No one showed up. When I drove to work the next day and called it in again, you showed up in less than 10 minutes. I had no fucking make-up on, but I looked good enough. You looked nice in your uniform. You were more nervous than ever, stuttering, looking at the ground. Your hand shook when you wrote down my information. We did the same dance of dropping personal information. You were finishing up grad school. You're in a better district......

I found a way to get you into my office and I closed the door. I was planning on going in for the kill. Then you got a call on your walkie-talkie thingy. You had to leave.

"Well, you have my card, right?" You looked at the paper and wouldn't look me in the eye.
"Yes, I believe I do."
"Alright, take care."

The rest of the day, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You on top of me. Me on top of you. Us on the couch underneath the comforter, watching netflix movies. Your sex face. Your closed eyes as you poke me.

I gathered up enough nerve to call you, but the information on your business card expired. You moved districts. All I had was an e-mail address. So I gave it a shot:

Hello Officer W,

Thanks again for assisting me with my report. It was nice seeing you again. If you ever have time and if you're up for it, give me a call. We could do lunch or something one day. Here's my contact info.

Take care of yourself,
~Chubby


I threw the net out there in the universe, for you to catch...

13 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    I'm new to your blog.

    He sounds yummy. I"ve never dated a man in a uniform unless medical scrubs count..

    Humm!

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Fresh said…

    best of luck...hope it comes to something worth writing about ;)

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooooh, I knew the wait was worth it. Checking around everyday to catch a new post.

    Girl, you better than me. But ain't that what life's about - at least doing your part to get what you want, not having to say, "Man, I wish I..."

    Good luck CC.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger shuna fish lydon said…

    mmmmmmm this is titillating!

    You're writing is a lot like eating something so delicious you can't put it down and you don't want to share it!

     
  • At 3:42 AM, Blogger Abeni said…

    good luck girl-maybe he is the one:)

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Chubby, hear me and hear me well. Do not get serious with a police officer. If you're just fucking the guy, make sure he understands that. Seriously.

    KZ

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said…

    im with Zed...if you gonna hump him, hump him, don't get too serious...cops r crazy or is that just men?

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    @ Zed & Truthz:

    OK, you two got me scair-red!
    I know nothing will ever come about from the e-mail. It's a crush, nothing more. He's probably already ran my name in the system and discovered the body in NY...:-) Thanks for lookin' out ya'll. I can assure you my lust for piggy will most likely won't go past my e-mail.

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Hmm nice...keep us posted LOL.Yea I've dated or what he thought was dating a cop and needlesstosay I have since come to the realization that he is crazy lol but your might not be like that.

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    Chubs girl....you KNOW I want only the best for you! But Oakland PD is bad bad...oh so bad...and very bad! Dated 2 and was stalked by one. Thee worst of worst dating situations that ever happened to me. OPD is kown for fucking everything that walks... They'll turn on sirens and chase you down...just to get a number..been pulled over more times than I can think of just so they could ask me out.

    LOL...now that I thnk of it...it was all sorta exciting....ok, now thinking about it...go ahead and have fun!

    LMAO

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger PAINKEY said…

    Glad your back. Keep in mind what zed, truth,alli, and honey are saying about the OPD. So, proceed with caution but have some FUN ;)

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger T said…

    well looks like you both of you found solace(soul-ace).
    i like your site.
    i found you through hassan.

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger chase said…

    in my experience when a man shows interest but doesnt act on it, he got something waiting at home.....he'll only respond if you push really hard, cause then he'll feel like you "talked him into it"....I say leave it alone, if he had the inclination to do it, you woulda had to get a restraining order to keep him away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!