The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

SAVE SOME FOR LATER

I went to the front desk to order online service for my room. He was just checking in. We made eye contact and greeted each other. I purposely dropped my room card, so I could show off my cleavage line. I bent over slowly, knees straight. On the way down, I catched his eyes, falling in position, perfectly on target. I walked towards the elevators and heard his rolling pulley following.

"Hello, you're here for the conference?" He had an East Coast accent.
"Yes, I'm one of the presenters."
"You look no more than 20. What's your presentation on?" -10 points.

We continue with the conversation and exchange cards.
"Let's do dinner some time this week." His sex ladened tone was too obvious, but I overlooked it.

We ran into each other several times the next day during the conference, being professional but our body language and eyes were saying/doing otherwise. During dinner, we sat at our own table and continued the filler conversation. He sensed my impatience and finally made the move.

"Would you mind some company later on tonight?"
"Sure, come up in about two hours."

I cleaned my dirty hotel room, checked my e-mails and watched tv. I began getting nervous and started munching on cookies I stole from the snack room. Thirty minutes later, he called to let me know he was on his way up. We made boring small talk again and he asked my age.
"Why? How old are you?" Trying not to sound too pissed.
"I'm 36 and I know you're not in my age group."
"Well now you have an idea of my age, now can we move on to something else?"If I wasn't already wet, I'd have kicked him out by now.

About 15 minutes later, we went at it. He got on top of me and started working on my underwear. He rubbed my ass so hard, it felt like carpet burn. He then started for my boobs and tried to take my bra off. He was slobbering, kissing and sucking. Too much spit. Then he started chewing.

"Did you have cookies?"

9 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ewwwwwwww gross a slobber monkey with rough hands

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger PAINKEY said…

    lmfao, gurl, you are too funny, didnt he know that was a snack for later not a dessert for him...lol...

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger NameLiar said…

    Damn CC that is to much for me..."Did you have cookies?" I swear I am always spilling something on my chest...I don't believe I am as blessed as you...I think I am more clumsy if anything...lol

    But you got me dying over here.

    "Go Gooch!" <--my new catch phrase...lol

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said…

    lmbo, and i won't even asked if you were embarassed cuz i know you weren't you probably searched to see if you could find a crumb too to eat

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    THAT is hilarious...

    Sunday night I had drank a bottle of Pineapple soda...got in the car with The Itch and reached over to give him a kiss...I burped in his mouth!
    "If you had been eating something with red onions I'd be mad....but pineapple...well...it's not that bad!" We continued kissing.

    heeheehee

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Ms.Behavin said…

    LOL!! That is too damned funny!! Don't you hate slobbery catz?? Yuck!!
    BBB- you burped in his mouth... hehehe... gross ;-)

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger The Brown Blogger said…

    So, it's like a treasure hunt getting all up in there, huh?

    I'm soooo interested in hearing more now.

    Indulge me.

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    Why do women get so uptight when a man asks how old they are?..lol Thats shit kills me...you rather give a stranger some ass than tell him your age. CLASSIC!!!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger The_Practitioner said…

    Don't you just love business trips? ;o)

    I just posted a business trip banger myself.

    Holla Chubster.

    SD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!