The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Friday, April 21, 2006

ALL IN THE FAMILY

Dr. J was back in town for the week, so we went out last night.
We did the usual distractions before sex: Dinner, movie and INSULTS!!!

We went to a nice place on Haight st. (yes, it does exist) in the city. We sat down and the waiter ran off the specials. I recognized him, but couldn't place his face. Did we have a go in the past? Nope. He looked young. Where do I know him from?

"How have you been, Chubby?" He knows me too.
"I'm fine, I knew I recognized you, but I'm not sure where."
"Oh, it will come to you...." Oops. I guess it wasn't on civil terms. He walks away to get our drinks.

Dr. J. has a confused look on his face and I quickly switch topics. The waiter comes back and won't look me in the eye. He directs all conversation to Dr. J. What the fuck?!!!!

"Did I beat you up in grade school or something?" I say jokingly. Dr. J notices the tension and I let out a nervous laugh.

"I'm Sean's cousin. Remember Sean?" SHIT. I dated him eons ago. It was purely for parent shock value purposes.

"Right! I remember you now! How is he?" I try to hide my panic look. Now I can't look Dr. J in the eye.
"Not good, but that's not where you know me from. You also dated Andris, my brother. Remember him too? Fucking bastard. He knew just what he was doing. But I down play it smoothly.

"I remember him too!" Now looking at an even more confused Dr. J. "I used to date two of his relatives. I really liked the men in his family." Chubby Nervous laugh # 2.

"Yeah and what she didn't tell you was that they were not only cousins, but best friends. Because of her, they fought and she also hurt my brother."

Dr. J just nods his head, scared to say anything. Chubby Nervous laugh #3.

"I think you should pick your battles wisely. Especially while at work, don't you think?" I give him a don't fuck with me (and I'm starving too?!) look.

Sir, I don't know you, but be careful. She's not worth it." Dr. J. snaps out of his dazed gaze just in time to see my head switching gears to begin the rolling and flared nostrils. I was so ready to chop his head off, I couldn't hear what Dr. J told him. He grabs me from the chair and we leave the place.

"I don't even want to know what that was about." The daze look slapped itself right back on his face. The only thing that crossed my mind was, puhhh-leeeze, don't hold out on the nookie.

Needless to say, I did get a happy ending (pun intended; I got a good pre-sex massage).

CONTINUATION OF THE (forced) DICK HUNGER STRIKE
CUMS TO AN END!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

14 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    seeeeee, that's how folks get shot. and you know where he works too. homie played you out like that. awwww hell naw. at least it all "came" out well in the end. it may have actually worked in your favor. men want a woman who is desirable to other men.

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    oh SNAP.

    i can't believe that kid went out like that! what an asshole!

    glad you got the nookie, though. you go girl!

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Talk about bold and facety, dude, was way out line.
    Definitely warrented a nice glass of water in the face.

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooooooohhhhh dang....did he have some haterade before his shift started...wow that was uglee..you handled it like a champ though..he tried to C***block..*smh*

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger SP said…

    Oh no he didn't do that!

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    That waiter was gay.

    (no offense meant to any homosexuals that might be reading)

    KZ

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    Wait....She's not worth it????!!!!

    Calls for no less than a quick kick to his nether regions...a stomp down.

    ...and AFRICAN! your working in a effing restaurant on Haight talking shee-ot!!?

    I'm done.

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger So...Wise...Sista said…

    I'm with Zed. (no offense) but I saw all kinds of neck rolling going on. lol

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger sammie said…

    HA HA HA, Im surpised u left that man still STANDING in that resturant. At least Dr J likes ya well enough to take ya with him when he exits stage left. ha ha ha
    Lookie Chubby, stirrin up all da boys!!! You go girl!!!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said…

    He would have had his job handed to him on a platter. I would have been ruining 3 men's lives in his family!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger NameLiar said…

    Okay I'm in total shock right now...I don't know what I would have done....lying yes I do...I would have gave him one of those polite psychotic gangsta speeches. You know the ones where they talk about how they are going to kill you and your whole family but they are smiling the whole time, like there is a pleasant conversation going on....lmao!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger The_Practitioner said…

    Gotta luv it. Don't you hate when that happens - you out with someone new and your past jumps up in yo face. I got a blog on the way about that very thing happening.

    Holla Chubbs.

    SD

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Haley said…

    Wow that is bad luck .. oh well you still got what you wanted in the end.

    I'm back full time on the bloggin' scene..my comp is hooked up permanently at my house now!!

    Haley

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said…

    lol...so u were doing two men who were related and best friends and now they not... well, it's about time we started turning the tables...good for you..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!