The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

OPEN LETTER TO ????



















you stew-pid aisss wench.

what makes you think you know it all?
huh?!
don't be mad at me because I'm doing your job and doing it quite well.
you wanna play the bitch card and try to compete with me?

BRING IT, BEEE-YITCH!!!!

Someone has definitely been lying to you!
you mad because I'm two steps ahead of you?
huh?!
you mad because I'm half your age and already at your professional level?
the sky's the limit for me , you wench!
retirement's the next stop for you suck-ahhhhhhh!
can't stand to see another female do good, can you?
wanna be the envious crab in the barrell, snipping at my heels trying to bring me down to your level.
well keep clawing at my heels, sweetie 'cause I got size 10s that will STOMP YO AIIISSSSSS!


phew, EXHHHHHHHHHALE.

Back to work....

12 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Although my situation is with a dude,your passion in this entry says everything I needed to say!!!

    You my girl, Chubbs!

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger PAINKEY said…

    shake them haters off hunny, they will always be round lookin for reasons and ways to hate....

    it should be complmenting, i mean, for some one to hate on u, means u got it going on......

    Just endulge in a huge laugh, in her face or near it, she will get the message.....

    enjoy ur weekend ;)

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said…

    Tell em' exactly how you feel...

     
  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Breathe girl,breathe.Continuing doing your stuff

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    This is not your former Director is it?

    KZ

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WUSA! WUSA! Keep doing your thing girl. Never let them see you sweat. Never let them keep you away from your blog...your stuff is fantastic!

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger NameLiar said…

    I know you feel better...A little hostility on the blog always brightens my day...lol

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    @Knockout=Bingo!!!!!!

    I wish I could go into detail of what took place. People never cease to prove my theory that we're all naturally evil and we learn through social interactions to work hard at hiding it. :-)

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Mrs A. said…

    oh, i love fiery blogs....there's a LOT of hating goin round and folks need to get checked. keep ya cool, unless she says something, then drop kick that chick!! LOL

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Prophetess said…

    I know you gone tear that hoe's ass UP!!!

    Girl, and if you need me, we gone fuck that bitch UP!!!

    Cut her ass into 3 straight pieces - Small, Medium, and Large

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Sup Chubbster...
    Hope all is well.

    Peace

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell em why you mad, son!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!