The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

PC


As much as this has been a personally trying year, I've noticed that I've become more comfortable in my own skin. I've accepted that my body is the size it is and that it resembles a curvier version of Jackee Harry circa 227 (don't laugh, y'all know she was the shit back then!), with extra T&A, albeit, the hump WILL be worked off. I've become more vocal and won't hesitate to voice my opinion, even when I'm the only one who has one.

Ever have people whom you've worked with in the past, or met through a friend bug the shit out of you? I have to many of them. We have nothing in common, yet we make empty promises to get together to do lunch or hang out. The only thing we do is talk on the phone for about five minutes twice a month. That's too much time. I absolutely despise talking on the phone. It's just a waste of time to me. If we're a car drive away from each other, there's no reason for us to talk on the phone all the time. I only talk with my parents on the phone daily. OK, I'm rambling now....To make a long post short, I've finally cut off these people. They weren't my friends to begin with, the only time we've spent together was during working hours or at that ONE party. Leave me alone! I don't care about how your new job is going! I don't care about the funny thing your dog the other day...All that to say that I've finally cut them all off.


Last night, I was entertaining a penis in my house. He's nothing special to go into detail about, only that we've been fooling around for some months, he's cute, has a career and a warm, hard cock.

We'd just finished doing the do (it's been raining here this weekend, which makes sex so much better. There's nothing like fucking on a warm, rainy, May night). So we're in bed and doing the annoying small talk and I'm trying to focus on the fart that's trying to leave the gates. Who made up the rule that it's not polite to fart after sex?! Sometimes that's when you really have to go! Yes, I've had incidents when it happened during, but that's just distracting.

We'd spent the evening chowing down on coconut chicken I made, sipped sangria, champagne and fruit. The time after eating and before fucking is focused on setting up the mood. Then when it finally happens, our body relaxes and wants to let 'em rip. I wasn't paying any attention to what was coming out of his mouth. I needed to fart. So I interrupted his jibber jabber-

"Hey, let's play who can fart the loudest. I'll go first." It was long. He had a very stunned look on his face, but started laughing and he farted too!!!!!!!!
"I've been holding that one in since we were on the couch."

With that out the way, we were able to have a good talk about being PC; Not politically correct, because there's really no such thing in my book. If you say Mexican when you really want to say wetback then you're not politically correct, you're just an asshole. PC in my world stands for politely correct; The polite way to do things, i.e. hold in farts until the company leaves. These little social rules that damage our bowel systems and make us withhold our true opinions. Why do we have to be so polite all the time? I'm not going to stab you or cut off a limb? I just want to be able to burp out loud in public, laugh a little louder than usual if it's funny? For once can I dig in my ass if I'm standing in line? What's the harm in digging in my nose while you're talking to me? I won't flick it on you? How is that hurting you?!

Is there anyone out there in the blogsphere who feels me?!

15 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Prophetess said…

    Chubby, I am so glad I finally catch up with you! I've been missing you something terrible. I visit your blog but hadn't been able to leave my comments...

    It's me: your big sis, InsaneBlackWoman. I moved addresses and changed names. I'm now "Insanity" and I live at www.hoodooinfluences.blogspot.com. Come visit me so we can catch up. So much has gone on since I last talked to you, girl!!!

    This post was funny. People don't believe this, but farting after sex is THE best stress reliever known to Mankind! Hell, I fart too, after sex, and don't really feel bad or ashamed about it either. At least I do warn a man that it's coming, instead of just busting loose and scaring a negro.

    He be sitting up saying: "The hell was that? Baby, did you hear that? Sounded like a wounded animal or something..." then I just laugh and admit that I farted. Now, I just let 'em know right off the bat that it's coming...

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said…

    lol, i think i have found my new alto ego... um, i think gushing is enough, i don't need to be farting.
    and puleeze don't be picking your nose in front of me or pulling your drawls outta your butt. and for yall to have a farting contest...yeah let's see, fart mixed with the smell of cum and vaginal juices.. i hope yall lit a candle or something after that.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Naw girl...you're on your own there. LOL!

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    I'll keep my little "habits" hidden from you, you keep yours hidden from me. And that'll make a happy relationship.

    KZ

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    Some things I am very blunt about. Could care less what the other person is thinking of me.

    Yet, I just don't want to know all the little idiosyncracies that make up each person I come in contact with...THAT'S being polite. Give a fuck if you have a bugger you wanna pick or if your thong shifted to one side of the cooch...don't correct that shit while I am standing in front of you...
    Same applies for me...you don't wanna see all the shit that I do when I get home...and really...I don't want to show you...I don't want you knowing me like that!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger PAINKEY said…

    That is so freakin funny...oh my gosh, I just lmfao. this shit here is priceless...farting contest...lol

    but I do feel ya cc, I feel ya;)

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Haley said…

    This is true. I was just telling Rob that everyone goes to the bathroom. So when I go into a bathroom after a sweet, white haired, grannie comes out and find the foulest, rankest smell waiting for me... I don't judge. Nope. She is nasty just like EVERYONE else!! I also always think when I am doing the doo in a public bathroom..(yeah i do it in the public bathrooms..sue me..) and someone walks in...I think of the queen on the toilet with her poofy dress up all around her.. THE QUEEN POOS TOO!! SHE FARTS AND IT STINKS DAMNIT!!!

    Anyways, I was just trying to make out the point that I never judge when I go into a bathroom and it stinks or someones doing the quiet thing in the stall until you're finished washing your hands. MEANWHILE> that poor being is holding so much back they're sweating. LOL.

    Okay okay I am done! And I feel ya chubs.

    Haley

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    THIS POST ROCKS!

    first, lmao@'entertaining a penis'...why did i imagine a large talking dick sitting on your couch??? LOL

    and i'm SOOOO DOWN with a good fart. folk know up front i let it rip when necessary. i don't want brothas to be surprised.

    i fart in public but i find a quiet, empty spot if i can. if i can't, i let it out in little baby burps...i've gotta clench and unclench the asscheeks so the fart comes out in pieces instead of the large noisy way. if it's gonna be particularly stinky (and i can tell cuz that sucka starts at my stomach) then i'm gonna try to get away from folk as soon as possible. i don't wanna unleash that one in a crowded area. i might be arrested for engaging in biochemical warfare.

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger The Brown Blogger said…

    Good lawd Nikki... Chemical warfare?

    Damn.

    It's nice to know that you're feeling just being yourself. I'm tired of not being able to be PC after levels of trust boundaries have been established. One of the things that attract us to y'all is commonality, and I'm trying to share that in all aspects...

    If only there were a sister that would agree on the lines of you and some of the sisters that agreed witcha...

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger LadyLee said…

    laughing hard at Nikki... you are a fool, girl...

    Yo CC... glad you cut off them unnecessary folks in your life. You getting close to 30 now, an age where your patience with folks is real close to being SHOT!

    And there are too many social rules, CC... our society specializes in perfecting phoniness... Hard to find people who are genuine and keep it real, you know!

    Good post!

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger sammie said…

    I must say that I have missed catching up on your life. Entertaining a dick..HA HA HA, never heard it phrased quite like that, then agian...thats what makes u such an interesting blogger! Missed ya toots, glad to see u are still "gettin" yours and speaking yr mind! Go girl go girl go girl.
    And I agee 100% about those "so called" aquaintences. The word alone says it all. AQUAINTENCES is just another word for "not really my friend" so whats the point?
    DO TELL how u cut them all off??
    haha

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You make me laugh... entertaining reading!

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    No, what I really feeling is the damn coconut chicken.
    Mental Note: Don't read ppl's blog's when your juicing, and/or hungry.
    Thanks Chubby!

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said…

    CC--how you gonna go into hiding right when I come Out... i miss you.. i even did a penis post just for you and nikki...not much to see thought

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    I'll be back TRUTHZ!!! I'm going away tomorrow on a business trip, so I'll have more time to fuck off....Soon come!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!