The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

CHUBBY ALPHABET SOUP

Fucking hump day.

Can't wait to get on that plane to Atlanta or Merrietta. It will be a rigorous week, but the alone time in my hotel room, ordering room service and watching TV will be my make believe spa in Sonoma. Maybe I'll rape that cute bell boy...I'll tip him for it?!

Just counting down the days.......What's up with my font size?

Sooner or later this was going to happen. It really is about 1 degree of seperation in this blogshpere....Here you go Robyn (The second Black person I know who likes Jamiroquai):

A
ccent: Mixture of high-pitched valley girl with really bad patois
Bra size: 40DD (can you see them, Zed?!)
Chore I hate: I love cleaning the house: I just write a check.
Dad's name: Jose
Essential make-up: MAC Studio Fix, mascara.
Favorite perfume: Burt Bee's Milk & Honey Body Lotion
Gold or Silver? Silver
Hometown: I left Oakland to live in Hercules when I was 10 years old
Insomnia: Too often
Job Title: Interim Executive Director
Kids: My cat, Pooter
Living Arrangement: With twin brother
Mom's Birthplace: Westmoreland, Jamaica
Number of Sexual Partners: 24
Overnight Hospital Stays: Three (one involved my ass, but my true bloggers already knew that.)
Phobia(s): Large statues, a hoard of ants
Quote: "When I dare to be powerful, to use my strenth in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid." - Audre Lorde
Religion: Is an evil thing when placed in the wrong hands
Siblings: Twin Brother
Two I'm tagging: My cousin from another aunt & The dopest Lesbian
Unnatural hair colors I've worn: Never died my hair
Vegetables I refuse to eat: Fungus (mushrooms) & cooked carrots, peas, string beans, lima
Worst habit: Playing manipulating games with my puppets-I mean staff. (mmmmwaaahh-hah-haaaah!!!)
X-rays I've had: Right ankle from car accident last year
Yummy foods I make: Smoke turkey stew peas & spinners w/brown rice
Zodiac sign: ARIES!!!!

9 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Well I guess you'll be missing out on my famous.. Mushroom & Mushroom dish... lol

    P.S. Aint these tag's annoying. When the next one nags my way, I'm spreading the annoyance your way... AGAIN. Lol

    cute.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    I'm still at "B"
    *grabs the lotion*

    KZ

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger So...Wise...Sista said…

    Wise = 3rd Black Jamiroquai fan!

    lol @ "Accent: Mixture of high-pitched valley girl with really bad patois"

    We must be related. lol

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Butterfly Jones said…

    Make that 4th black Jamiroquai fan girl! I was cycling home across London last night singing along to the greatest hits album!

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger The Brown Blogger said…

    we just keep getting closer...

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger PAINKEY said…

    wow, your dad's name is jose, so is my kids dad, lol, aint it such a common name.
    Them DD's, such a pain to live with them but you could never live with out em ;)

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    @EVERYONE: Has your blog been on the blitz? I can't get my posts to publish for shit.

    @ INSANE=I've decided to be her big sister. I'm just going to try and spend some time with her (go to the movies or museum, etc...) when I have the time. Thanks for that post. I do believe in a situation like this, people should do SOMETHING,to make her life a bit better. Keeping myself out the situation, while giving her positive energy is the best thing I can do.

    @ So Wise & Butterfly= I can't believe it! My friends laugh at me for blasting Jamiroquai!!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!!

    @Hassan= :-)

    @Painkey= I haven't had any problems with my boobs. I developed pretty early (started wearing a bra in the 2nd grade. I also started my period in the 2nd grade also). They've always been a part of me!

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Brains Nbooty said…

    wow...i guess i'm tagged...i'll do whatever you say, your majesty...

    like them dds..i got em, too...maybe our children should meet...lol, j/k

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, and BTW...

    I guess I'm the 5th, or whatever place in line I'm in...

    People just don't understand the fly-ness (yeah I said it! LOL) that is Jason Kay...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!