The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

THE SPOT

This has got to be my all time, numero uno, one, un, premire or how ever else you say it. I can't believe I'm expelling this but I'm sure I'll feel better afterwards.

Tevin and I knew each other since high school. He graduated the year before I became a freshman. We liked each other, but he waited patiently for me to bloom before he picked me. But he waited a bit too long, to his surprise when he noticed there wasn't any blood stained sheets after we first had sex...In his mother's bedroom. I would get decked out in my cheerleader's uniform and lie to my parents that I had a ball game to perform at. He'd pick me up down the street and we'd go to his house.

Tevin and I kept in touch long after I graduated high school, even college. We were both with other people, but we'd call each other about once a month to hook up. Our last sexcapade was the one that made me realize I needed to leave his aiiissss alone.

It was February 2003. I was in my office and I get an e-mail from Tevin.

Tevin:Hey Chubby how's that kitty cat?
Chubby:Purrrrrrfect. How's Little Big Tevin hanging?
Tevin: Find out for yourself. How about tonight? 9pm at the spot?
Chubby: No panties?
Tevin: You know how I like it.
Chubby:See you at the spot.

Our spot was a parking lot...of an elementary school.

I was in an exceptional good mood the rest of the day at work. I let everyone leave an hour early so I could shop for a cute bra.

The Routine- Whomever got to the spot first would park underneath the tree, turn off their lights and wait. When the other arrived, the first would flash their lights twice, confirming it was them.

I arrived in a bra and jacket. It was freezing cold, and raining. He hoped in my car and I immediately mounted him. My car back then was a four door 1991 BMW 535i, named Oliver.
I buried his face in my chest and worked on his pants. We moved to the backseat, then we got out of the car. Yes out of the car, both of us booty butt naked in the rain. I hopped on the hood of my car and skooted my ass to the edge so he can stand and pump. For the finale, we got back in the backseat. When it was all over, we made the smallest of small talk:

Tevin: How's your fiance?
Chubby: Alright. How old is your son now?
Tevin: Three years old. I moved back in with his mother.
Chubby: Well, it was nice seeing you again. Until next time.

That weekend, My mother and I were in my car, heading to the mall. I turned on the heater and the smell of sex seeped through the vents.

Mama: Oliver smells funny. Like twat.
Chubby: I don't know why it smells so. I think it's because I left food in the trunk.
Mama: Well it smells like backside

We arrive to the mall and my mother opens the backdoor to get her purse.

Mama: Chubby, is that a footprint on the window?

I waited about three months before I contacted him again. When I called him, he told me of his uncle, a custodian at the spot who told Tevin of the sporatic used condoms he'd find in the parking lot and how disgusted he was that someone would do that.

That was the last time we'd spoke or seen each other.

15 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    CAN YOU ALL SEE THIS POST?! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG!!!

    @BLOGGER...WHAT THE FUCK IS UP?!!!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see you Chubs!

    This story reminds me of Skyline Blvd....had a similar "partner" and that was our spot...lol

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    oh my goodness, but that was the funniest ish. your MOM said the car smelled like TWAT??? my mom can't even say vagina without feeling embarrassed. and the footprint on the window...i'm laughing harder just thinking about that image.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger The Brown Blogger said…

    Nice, I really needed to know that I wasn't the only one that left lil surprises at the neighborhood elementary school...

    Funny shit

    wit' your fast tail ass

     
  • At 3:35 AM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Momma's comments got me in stitches

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger LadyLee said…

    Chubby...

    Now that. was. funny...

    Only you have such adventures, girlie... You brought a whole 'nother perspective to the booty call. That's all I got to say about that!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Brains Nbooty said…

    yeah, my mother would never use the word twat in my presence. shit, to this day we've never had the "sex talk." when my period started she simply told me that it was to make babies and how to keep myself clean. your mama is a lot more open minded than mine...

    old booty calls....yeah back in the day me and an ex used to have sex in the back parking lot of a television station. yeah not the brightest idea to fuck in a place that has loads of cameras. ah, but we were young then...

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Mrs A. said…

    *dying from laughter* i feel u on moms cuz mine is like a brown inspector gadget, always noticing (and commenting) on something...get yo public groove on...just make sure there's no kiddies around...LOL

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    LOL....it smells like twat huh...moms are too extra sometimes....

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    Only a west indian mother with a voodoo nose would pick up that smell...Should have flipped it on her and said " How would you know. Something you're not telling me MA.."

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Rose said…

    This is funny. Your mother smelled twat and saw the footprint. Moms can figure out anything,..

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger PAINKEY said…

    dang, busted by your moms, how funny is that....

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Supa said…

    "Oliver smells funny...like twat.."

    OM fucking G I can't read ANY MORE!!!!!!!

    BTW - Letting staff off early to go shop for a cute bra. Nice move. I like ya style, CC!!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Peace said…

    OMG! That is freakin hilarious!!! Nasty nasty!! I love it! Glad you guys moved on! :)

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said…

    where were the cops or the bad a@% kids that don't have a bedtime???? every time i tried to do it at a park a child came even if it was 11pm and a parking lot, yeah the po-pos were rolling up...you have all of the fun

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!