The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

A.D.I.D.A.S

I've lost count.

Can't fantasize about it anymore because I forgot what if feels like to be poked. Oscar broke last week. Can't focus at work because my thoughts are working overtime, making sorry attempts to dig up past sexcapades to pacify my brain. Drawing blanks.

Last night in bed, tried manually stroking it, but my brain became flooded with random non-productive thoughts of work I've yet to complete and the looming tasks I've yet to acknowledge.
Fell asleep horny which made me wake up this morning on a mission.

The starvation pains have kicked in

MUST....GET....DICK....

Currently in the office debating on if I should I call Big Dick Munchkin or not.

Do I even have an option?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    What does the acronymn mean?

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger chase said…

    nah don't call him...after a while it will get a little easier...you'll hit that zen-like stae and it will make it all the better when the new cat comes along.

    yeah, whats the acronym mean?

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Butterfly Jones said…

    I no longer even have those thoughts. It's official, I'm dead from the waist down! As for BDM - USE DEM! *sings* "We got use what we got, to get what we want..."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!