The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

TOO HOT TO FUCK

And that about sums up my trip-ALL aspects of it.

How & where do I begin? First off, I've learned a lot during my mentally draining and stressful trip: What goes around, comes around. Lucky for me, I wasn't the one who was getting bit in the aisss. Let me explain...

Part of this trip was scheduled to deal with my (alleged) aunt who has declared that all of my mother's property belongs to her. I'm dealing with deep in the country, old ways, believe strongly in obeah, really believe money lines the streets here in the states and that Luther Vandross isn't gay. I ended up having to meet with lawyers, property surveyors, appraisers and property managers during my whole 2.5 weeks in Jamaica. That was during business hours. In the evening, I'd walk up the road to her place to try and talk to her which only led to loud in your face arguments that drew crowds.

This woman spent so many years lying to people about the property situation. She made people believe that we (my parents and I) were trying to kick her off the land and make her homeless. This has been going on for the past three years. If she could she'd accuse us of packing up the land in our suitcases and leaving with it. But with us being there each day, exposed her. Brought her dirty, bad mind shit to the surface for people to see, which made her even more desperate to cover up her lies with more lies.

Gray-A tall, dark, hung local was my intended victim of choice during my stay, but whenever we'd get together to fuck, I was so mentally stressed from dealing with family/property that I couldn't even force myself to get laid. Yes, you've read right. Chubby Choco couldn't even get in the mood...One night Gray whipped out his dick, thinking it would work. He unzipped his pants and I swear his dick popped out and wildly unraveled like one of those trick snakes in a can. But to no avail..

On the first night, the Broughton Welcome Committee greeted me with 21 bites...The first night. The second day I got stung by a wasp, which caused my face to swell up, till I couldn't see. By the time I reached the airport to come back, I had a total of 43 mosquito and sand fly bites. 11 were on my left ass cheek alone.

There were some positive aspects of my stay. Even though my "aunt" was evil (she supposedly did something to "make sure" my brother and I can't have any kids to pass our property on to), my other relatives made me realize the true meaning of family. They were so supportive, nuturing. The many after dinner talks with Uncle Doryl and Aunt Mirra, the dominoe conversations (the ones when we weren't talking shit) with cousins and friends....It renewed my sense of where I come from and who I represent everyday. Even though I didn't get to spend nights and early mornings in the clubs, snore on the beach or climb Gray's anaconda, I did enjoy just spending time with them. I detoxed from the fast paced, greedy, over indulgent life here in the states.

But of course like most detoxed patients, when placed back into the original environment, they unlearn, adapt and resort back to their old ways.

Happy New Year!

18 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Welcome the fuck back! I hope that land shit gets taken care of and is resolved in a civil manner. It's great to have you back.

    KZ

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger SP said…

    Welcome back. Every family trip has to have some kind of drama in it. I hope it all works out ok.

    Happy New Year!!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Butterfly Jones said…

    Good to have you back girl! Me did miss you. Family - bwoyyyy, can't live with, can't live without them. Hope it all works out for the best. Gray sounds like a brother I did meet in JA - and I passed on that too. Eediot!

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Disco said…

    Wellll dayum!!! We thought the bread pudding had sucked you in and all the saltfish and ackee had wooed you back home girl!!! Welcome back, but uh.....dem bugs..... I'da smelled like a cross between Raid and OFF (with DEETS)LOL!! I am lad ya back! Happy New Year Chubby!

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger twin said…

    Glad you are back becaused I missed you and your sprit. Have a happy new year.

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice to have you back Chubs!

    Have a Happy New Year!

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Hasan Mubarak said…

    Wish you best of luck for the 'land' business...

    It seems you're quite tired of the trip. Better rest and have a wonderfully joyous New Year.

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're Back! Yayyyyyyy!

    Wow, too much drama to get laid? Unfortunately I can relate! So your aunt is a big believer in obeah? What do you think about it? Info on the subject is an interest of mine...Also, dicks that roll out like a can of snakes are a hobby! lol Woman, you are too much! Happy New Year!

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger ChezNiki said…

    Welcome Back, Gurl! Happy New Years! Okay so, I am mad at Wikipedia that they have definitions for 'Obeah', 'Voodoo' and 'Santeria' LOL

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    CC... mi love ya like mi mudder cooked food pon sunday morn... missed ya

    poppin in for 3 seconds
    be back to read this later okay
    3, 2,,... outta here
    Happy New YEAR

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger proacTiff said…

    Glad you made it back safely =). And I understand about what you're saying, and not saying about the anaconda incidents. Wouldn't want to potentially *ruin* it for other passer-bys to your blog. Penis' that roll out like "snakes-in-a-box" may not be good for the rep' of poor little suitors of "earth worms." Knowing that evil won't prevail, I say congrats on winning the civil suit; too bad y'all gotta spank family @$$ in the process.

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said…

    Wassup! Ditto with everyone else, welcome home. I like what you said about family, it's true. But, sometimes you kin is krasy!

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger LadyLee said…

    Glad you made it back safely.
    **Booooo!** at family drama!

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Brains Nbooty said…

    i'm so glad you're back. girl i missed your wicked sense of humor. and i'm so mad that you were stressed to the point of passing up dick. hopefully you're changing that as we speak.

    happy new year!!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Jdid said…

    welcome back, sorry your trip wasnt completely successful. too stressed for sex you hae got to be kidding!

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't you cast a nasty spell on the aunt?

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger The Brown Blogger said…

    Like Sweet Dick Willie said in "Do The Right Thing":

    "It ain't never... too hot... or too cold... to fuck!"

    It's just the vibe, baby. Now that you're back at the spot, it gets better, trust me.

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said…

    welcome back Chubby!!!!! i missed you....um, you didn't happen to take a pic of Gray's snake? just trying to ease my fear of reptiles...
    glad you got to reconnect with those that mattered

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!