The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Monday, October 03, 2005

SHITTY DR.

I got a message from Dr. J on Friday.

I was on a payday induced high over the weekend, so I didn't call him back until this evening. I was eager to speak with him- I wanted to see if he'd crack jokes about my mudbutt episodes.

"Hey J, it's mudbutt." He laughs and moves on without cracking jokes. We make small talk and he tells me he had tickets to see Earl Klugh @ Yoshi's yesterday and wanted me to accompany him. He also informed me it was his birthday today and he is now 31. We make plans for dinner and a movie at the Parkway for later this week.

"I'm glad to that you're doing better, Chubby. It was really nice seeing you again." We chat some more and hang up. I feel funny.

He saw me at my most humiliating and stinky state. How can he in his right mind want to see me again? Was he turned on by that? Is he into shit play?
I'm definitely not fucking him. It will be movie, dinner, feel-up and go home...

Who in the hell am I kidding?! It's been three weeks. All he has to do is give me that look and I'll pounce on him. But I must be strong! He's into that R. Kelly stuff...I don't get down like that. But I don't know if he's a shitty freak, but how could he want to go out, after seeing me spread eagle with a shitty diaper?

All this shit talk is making me feel shitty....
Chubby Choco

13 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Haley said…

    Hmmm..

    I think that he saw you again..and the whole shit thing doesn't bother him because he's a doctor. I mean if that kinda stuff bothered him he's an idiot for being in that profession. Maybe he felt compassion towards you because he saw you at a vulnerable state..and never has seen you like this?? Haha, just call me Dr Phil...trying to put my nose in your business..

    Haley

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I knew he'd call!

    Dr's are just use to that kind of thing. I am sure seeing shitty butts is like you paying bills-- just a necessary evil of life =)

    Have fun!

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Fresh said…

    You are too funny! Your date sounds like it is going to be nice :-)

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    Some guys are strange like that.... really... when you're at your worst, is when they some how see the "beauty" in you.. I don't get it.... I knew he would call. Take it as a compliment that he DID call. At least he's not shallow, or maybe he just wants some REAL bad! LMAO!!

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said…

    LOL! I wish we could put the pay day high in a pill an bottle it!

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger PAINKEY said…

    I will go along with the rest of the crowd and say he is probably use to that stuff. You know he's a keeper when you are at your worst and he still wants you! Didnt even bother to crack a joke about it. Thats a real GENTLEMAN!
    Keep us posted!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Naw, that nigga's o.k. It's that strong stomach doctor thing. He fucked before the shit ep, he just wanna keep fuckin', period.

    KZ

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger cassy said…

    Yeah, I'm sure it was just business as usual with him and he didn't think anything of it.

    But, yay! that he called. Get some for me, girl! LOL.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    @Haley = Thank you Dr. Phil! ;-)

    @Laylah = I think they have it already-Chocolate!

    @1979= I appreciate your honesty..I'm hoping he's not into that freay shit...Soon find out!

    @Zed=You know this was my initial thought. You've got to get out my head.

    @Cassy=I'll get some for you next time around...The withdrawal is THAT bad! :-)

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    rkelly as in teenager, or as in lemme pee on you... i assume the latter, well that would be no good, cause then U'll go from shitty to pissy...lol. Oh boy!!!!

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Lol, well girl if in your worst moment he still not turned off,go for it.

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    Man...your bringing up mem-oriezzz!! I miss Oakland. Only thing that bothers me about the Parkway...they need to get new couches...them damn things have pizza, beer and who knows what else on them. :-)
    He sounds like a keeper not a shitter liker. If he can handle THAT, then damn...what's the problem. You know how squeamish men are about buying damn tampons...yours actually saw the diaper....yea...a keeper.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Nia said…

    I turned a man down once because he asked me for my number when my hair and eyebrows were a mess. My thinking was...if he thinks I'm pretty now he won't be able to handle me all cleaned up. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!