The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

TACO TRUCK TORTA TORTURE!!! Pt. DEUX

So the firemen arrive. My brother lets them in. They find me lying on the floor in the hallway, butt-ass naked. My kanga fell off somewhere in between the phone call and the shitting/vomitting routine. A cute, black fireman stands over me. I hear footsteps approaching and ANOTHER cute black fireman stands over me. I'm too weak to speak, but not that weak. I suck in my gut. I make eye contact with one of them. They look at each other and one starts smirking as if he's silently saying to the other, "Damn this girl got some big ol' titties."

They stare down at me for what seemed like hours and finally my brother yells: "Don't just stand there, put a blanket over her. That's my sister!" The two lift me up and wrap a blanket around me. The ambulance arrives and they bring the gurnie in and carry me out.

In the ambulance, they start asking more questions. "So tell me exactly what happened." I'm still too weak to talk. "I can't...I shit...My ass hurts." That was the routine's que. It happens again. This time, nothing comes out of both ends. My dry ass contracts, I'm making that horrid gagging sound and I start crying. I'm so dehydrated that I have no tears.

We get to the hospital and they put in me in a room. They put a diaper on me and stick three IV's in my wrist. Fluid, something to make the vomitting stop and something else. I fall asleep. Then I'm awakened by the same ER Dr. I had a brief affair with earlier this year after my car accident. Fucking, perfect.

"You've had food poisoning, Chubby. You'll be fine. Just rest, we'll get some liquids in you and you'll be on your way." He's speaking professionally for the nurses sake, but his eyes are saying, "Good to see you again, when you get better, we should fuck." I try to talk to him, but my mouth is completely dry. I can't talk. I lift up my hand with the IVs to signal to him it's not working. He looks at my arm and his eyes widen. I look at my arm and it's more than quadrupled in size. All of the fluid has settled underneath my skin! The idiot nurse didn't put the IVs in deep enough. I try to yell and cry, but nothing comes out. I blacked out from shock.

When I awakened, the covers were off and a nurse was changing my diaper. The curtain is closed. Everything rushes to my head. "Dr. J. is here. He saw me looking like shit. My arm was swollen. The curtains are closed. His shift should be over..." Dr. J. opens the curtains just in time to witness the nurse wiping my ass as she changes my diaper. I WANT TO DIE. He quickly apologizes and closes the curtain.

I fall back asleep. When I awoke this time, my parents were there and they were talking to Dr. J. He leaves and my mother gives me that annoying look with her eyebrows raised and a huge smile across her face. "He's such a nice Dr.! His shift is over, but he stayed to make sure you were all better. I think he likes you!" She says in her thick British accent. She reaches in her purse and tries to put lip gloss on me and I shoot her a "don't you dare" look.

I'm fine now, working from home for the rest of the week. We'll see if Dr. J calls. I truly doubt it though, after seeing my mudbutt.

A humilated, but five pounds lighter Chubby Chocolate, signing off...It's Wednesday, almost Thursday...I can't sleep, so I completed my tagged duties...Chrome, I hope you're happy now. HERE YOU GO.

11 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Butterfly Jones said…

    Oh nooo! Sorry for laughing at your predicament, but that is too funny *tears rolling down my cheeks*. At least you already had the Dr. Worse if you was looking to hit it! Too funny - hope you're better now, and it's true that every cloud has a silver lining - 5lbs lighter - who cares about the diaper!

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Haley said…

    oh my god! I thought you were joking when you wrote that you called 911. You were so poisoned!! That's completely insane! I hope you're feeling somewhat better. I can't believe all the shit that happened to you. ( ididn't mean to pun there..but it just happened.)

    Shit happens, don't worry girly!

    Haley

    (Again with the pun..okay well that one was on purpose.)

    I'm sure Dr.J felt bad for you and didn't judge you on the mudbum.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG! I am laughing so hard. Sorry I know that what happened is not funny... I bet Dr J calls to check on ya!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Disco said…

    good God girl!!! I woulda abso-tively poso-lutely FUCKIN DIED if "Dr J." had've seen my naked ass covered in poo.....I'm sooooo sorry sweetie . Now, other than that, it's good to know you're better. My ex had food poisoning once and fell out in a damn Cheesecake Factory (yeah, I know..... who'da thunk it) and that shit is NOOO joke!!! Take it easy & get better!

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Oh fuck no! Awwww, fuck! Fuck!

    (I can't really articulate what I'm feeling for you, but this is close.)

    KZ

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Fresh said…

    Since I am taking spanish (again!) I will just say, lo siento.

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    OMG!!!!! So sad this had to happen to you, but it was actually an amusing story!!!! You never know, the DR. just might make a house visit ;)

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger cassy said…

    OMG, girl!!! That is awful. Puking like that is the worst. I'm so sorry.

    How crappy that you had to see that dr of all people while you were there.

    Hospitals are places of such humiliation.

    Hope you're feeling better by now! =D

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    Happy your ass is back to ..on-burning oozing status....YaY!
    Your too funny...
    Black firefighters AND a brother...again....hook a sista UP!! lol

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    non burning-oozng...lol

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Soul Searching said…

    You know damn well in any other situation the firemen wouldn't have been cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!