The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

WILD CHILD

It's time for confession.

I don't know. Maybe I should try him out....There's no way in hell I could ever be with Big Dick Munchkin. I can't get passed the height issue. I could take him for a test drive...We could go out in public and I'll see if we get stares. He's my type when it comes to what I want in a mate: Faithful, worships the ground I walk on, selfless in bed, responsible....He's not my type, physically. I know myself...I was in a "monogamous" relationship before. We were together for five years, engaged for one of them. I couldn't commit. I slept with other men. Not because he was horrible in bed. I did it simply because I could and he never found out. I came up with some lame excuse to leave him. He was nine years older than me and more than ready to settle down. I wasn't.

Since then, I've fucked just about any man I deemed worthy: The drummer from the Beenie Man concert, the ER Dr. who took care of me after my car accident, the men I've met while on business trips, at Barnes & Nobles, the grocery store, coffee house, etc...

Then there's the Recycled Negroids. These are the ones I can call after months, even years of no communication and hook up the same day to fuck. One specific recycled negroid is TJB. We've known each other since I was 15 and he was 19. Through out the years, we tried to have a "serious" relationship, but things didn't work out. So we'd lose contact from time to time and then one of us would call the other out of the blue. He called me in April. This was the phone conversation as was most of them EVERY TIME he called.
"Hey it's your boy."
"Hi, TJB"
"Is that kitty cat still tight and purring?"
"Yes, TJB"
"Meet me at the spot at 9pm."
"Yes, TJB."
"No panties."
"Yes, TJB."

The spot was an elementary school parking lot near his old house. We were so bold and horny that we'd fuck on top of my car hood. Imagine a chubby broad stark naked laying on top of a BMW 535i, legs hoisted on the shoulders of some tall, dark mandingo. It was a sight to see..... It could be the middle of December, we didn't care. I always imagined the look on the cleaning man's face when he'd find the used condom that showed up sporadically in the parking lot. But I'm departing from the story....

So in my confused guilty state, thanks to Big Dick, I shot TJB an e-mail yesterday:
"Hello, Mr. TJB. It's yourrrrrr kitty cat, same place, same time?"
In my time of confusion and guilt, I resort to what I know which is mindless, good fucking with no attachments.

He called my office phone immediately. My voice got three octaves higher. TJB completely knocked the wind out of me.
"We can't do this anymore."
"What happened?"
"I can't keep this up. I'm going to be 34 next year. I need more."
"I don't understand." I did understand, I just didn't know what else to say.
"You're a wild child. There's nothing wrong with that because you know what you want and you get it, but I'm not like that anymore. I'm too old for this."

WOW. I can't believe this. It's the second time in days that I've been told by a man that they want more than sex. Now I'm stuck between a recycled negroid turned serious and big dick munchkin who wants to settle down.

Is this what happens when people turn 30?
Is it time for me to burn my stable down and look for something "meaningful"?
Is it time for me to hang up my hoe whip?
I need a Rice Krispie Treat.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Hell no, that's not what happens to niggas after 30. I'm friggin' 34, I've tried to be that nigga he's trying to be. It's not in me. Do you know why most niggas stop fucking around? Exhaustion, not morality, not maturity, just tired of fucking juggling. I got married, chilled for a minute, kicked off the shackles and was back in the game. It happens, some cats stay out of the game, some of them come back like me. Let that nigga get over his confusion and he'll come back for some of that ass. Believe me.

    KZ

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger sammie said…

    It seems to be epidemic.
    Why is it guys try to take a "Sexual" relationship and make it more?
    I did the same as Knockout. Got married, then got divorced...adn I don't think I'll ever get married again. Shit, I don't even know about a bf. I like my freedom, and my life the way I want it.
    I think most men seem to think they have to settle down and find a "Good woman" to procreate.
    Sorry yr stable is empty again...
    but in reality isnt that better than having it full of guys that want "commitment"?

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger PAINKEY said…

    I agree with Kz and Sammie.
    Dont settle down until your ready. Being married is not all its craked up to be. Once you are, you wish you werent.
    Believe u me, if I had known then what I know now, no way no how!

    Good Luck!

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger cassy said…

    I say eat the rice krispie treat and move on.

    You don't *have* to do anything. Do what works for you. Don't let them pressure you. Don't settle. I know you won't, but still...

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    I'm late getting back to the comments section, but here it goes....

    @KZ = Thanks for the inside scoop from the mind of penis.

    @Sammie = Because for when decide to take a moment and think with their brains instead of their dicks, they get confused!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!