The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Monday, September 12, 2005

MUNCHKIN LOVE?

SATURDAY
I left my parents house early morning to go home. I had no plans of leaving once I reached. I spent the morning and afternoon house cleaning and washed my hair. I had three new Netflix movies, ready to watch and I just finished cooking Fricassee chicken w/brown rice and cabbage. I was just about to put The Agronomist in the DVD player, then my phone rings.

"Hey #$@#*, I thought a lot about your message and I now know how serious you are. I think you're right. It was very stupid of me."
It's Big Dick Munchkin!
"What was stupid of you?"
"Not wanting to use a condom. I won't ever do that again."
"I don't trust you."
"Come over and let me show you."
"No, I don't believe you."
"I'm serious, #$@#*. I won't ever do that again. I miss you and I miss our routine.
"OK."

I'm not hard to convince. I did my "Ahhm gonnah git mi suuhhhm" sprint, changed the cd's in my changer (I had jazz cd's- It keeps me calm when I'm horny) to dancehall, opened the moonroof, let down the windows and took off. I had to make a pitstop at my office to get a box of Magnums-I don't trust him. I cruised to his house.

As usual, he left the door unlocked. YES! My cootchie begins to pulsate. It's been four weeks. I hear him in the bathroom and head to his room. I pass by the kitchen. He cooked. In his room, there's candles lit and a bottle of champagne with two glasses. He's veered off track. This is new. I'm so thrown off, I forget to strip and hop in the bed. He enters the room and gives me a hug.

"I've missed you." I make a nervous laugh and give him the friendly hug with a pat on the shoulder. He puts his clothes on. What the fuck?

"I cooked some food if you're hungry. Or would you like some wine?" I'm speechless. For the past three years, we've mastered a solid routine, that doesn't involve much conversation. He's got something up his sleeve. "No, I'm not hungry. I ate before I got here." Lying my ass off. I just don't want to touch his food for fear that he's done jou-jou (voo-doo) to it.

We sit on his bed and I wait for him to make his move. "I'm really enjoying my new job." WHAT THE FUCK?! "That's good." I reply. I can't believe this! He's taking this talking shit too far.

"I really missed you. We've been doing this for three years now and I haven't had sex with any other woman. That's why I thought we should try not using a condom. But I was being selfish and I don't want to do anything to jeoperdize having you in my life." I feel like I want to hyperventilate. He tries to kiss me on my mouth and I give him a cheek. "Why are you so rigid. There's a lot more to me than my dick. Why won't you let me in." My cootchie dries up.

After about 10 minutes of tortured conversation, he makes his move. Licking, massaging, sucking..The usual. He positions to go in for the kill and I get up and grab the box of condoms. He puts one on and I'm off to the world where the language of choice is tongue. He starts talking.

Now I partake in the staple sex phrases: Yeah. Harder. Right there. OK. It's yours, etc...Big Dick, however flipped the script. "Be with me, @$#*%. Say you'll be with me." What am I to do? I'm trying to focus on my second orgasm and he's talking this crap. I start moaning to ignore him. There's no way I'm cumming. He climaxes and I flop to the bed, pissed.

"We've known each other too long and you can't keep up this man eater role much longer. I'm 33 and I'm ready to settle down. I think we'd be good together...." I feel dizzy. I tell him I don't see a future with him and I'm speechless when he asks me to give him the reasons. I try to change the subject. "So how's your new job?" He's pissed. He gets up from the bed and turns on the tv. That's my que to leave.

While driving back home, I started thinking: He is a good person. Got a nice job, no baggage, no drugs, not a alcoholic, has his residency, excellent in bed, has good credit, pays his own bills....Why don't I like him? He's short. He's 5ft. 4in. His head reaches my neck. My hands are bigger than his. He's hung like a donkey...Am I wrong for throwing away a decent guy because he's shorter than me?

A confused, superficial & guilty Chubby Chocolate signing off...

7 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger TLO said…

    There is nothing wrong with knowing what you want and defintely what you don't want. If your feelings for him can't pass his height, then its not that deep for you and your just not that interested - hello!...Why settle?

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    You know what CC? Me and you both get into a lot of situations that in hindsight we'd probably should pass up but we proceed because the of sex. I've been leaving all the recent shit off my blog 'cuz y'all been eating me alive for it.Yours seems so much more interesting than mine.

    Just an observation,
    KZ

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Methinks if you really wanted him the height would not really eb an issue.Probably it goes a bit deeper.my 2 cts

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Phukofku Gale said…

    Everybody who has posted so far has a point. And I agree.

    But I don't think that's the reason.

    I think it's two things:

    1) you "boxed" him

    2) your'e scared.

    When I say you boxed him I mean that you established that he was just dick. No more no less. A routine. A fix. A rabbit with a pulse. I've been a dick on call and I know how hard it is to get out of that box once you're there. You're Mr. Redydick for life. (or until another woman sess you as something more--then suddenly those who saw you as strickly dick see what they missed.)

    But I'm saying that to say, I think you have a hard time seeing past the catergory you put him in.

    Secondly: I don't think you want to. Not just with him but with anybody. And that's ok. No need to extol his virtues and wonder what's wrong with you for not wanting them. There is nothing wrong with you, you're just not ready for that now- and when you do become ready it may or may not be with him.

    You had a decidely adverse reaction to his wanting to be more. The same reactions that fear brings out in us. I think maybe his wanting to make you more than a p*zzy on call scared you, because it would mean you'd have to step up. There are responsibilities in relationships and sometimes we don't want to take them.

    But yo..I'm not Dr. Phil.

    Bottomline: Do what feels right for you, you can't force what isn't there.

    -Chrome*

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger sammie said…

    Boy oh boy are we alot alike...which is why I think I like yr blog to much. It's nice to see someone else that goes through the same motions as me.
    Sometimes u make a person a "booty call" person, because in reality we know we don't want more with them...I've written a few posts about this subject too.
    I think if u wanted something more with him...u would have already been there...
    I think it is about more than just his height. Either you have that connection with someone, or you don't. The fact that u have never thought of him in that way leads me to believe that in this particular case..."YOU DON'T"
    So why settle? Plenty of men have no kids, good jobs and their shit together. And when the time is right, u'll know it...until then...keep the booty commin. I'm with ya gurl...broke my 30+ day dry spell...even 2 weeks is too long.
    Stay true to yrself =)

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Haley said…

    Isn't weird that little things like..his hands are small and he's shorter than me can stop you from wanting someone... the little things. But somehow I think they can count..or we're just focusing on something else rather than the bigger issue. I'm Haley by the way. I saw your blog on ... cassy's .. i believe. Thought I'd check out your story.

    Haley

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger NameLiar said…

    I with Chrome on this one all the way. What are you afraid of? But then again I ain't trying to be with no mini me either. And that's only because I would be concerned with what people were thinking or how they would be looking at us like, "damn he's short." I'm petty on this note I know, but its how I feel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!