The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I HAD A SIP OF HATER-AID

After months of recuperating from torn ligaments in my right ankle (due to a car accident), I'm back at the gym. I like to work out in the morning while people are on their way to work. The gym is quiet, empty and I don't have to hear men in the muscle section yelling as if their trying to drop a load. It gives me so much energy during the day and I don't feel guilty for sitting on my couch watching netflix movies all evening.

My usual routine is two days for cardio and two days for weight machines. If I'm up to it, I'll go on a Friday or during the weekend. I do it to relieve stress more than to lose weight. I spend 20 minutes on the bike, 30 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the elliptical machine...Just thought you'd be interested.

So this morning, I'm on the bike watching the muted news on the big screen and my peripheral view is invaded by this woman walking to the treadmill in front of me. I say THIS WOMAN instead of A WOMAN because she was different than other women working out. She had the smallest waist I've ever seen coupled with huge hips and an apple ass. To top that all off, she had a flat stomach. BITCH.

Yes, I'm jealous. I know I got it going on, but I've gained a gut and if left alone, it will turn into that hanging stomach thingy...But back to this bitch. I do the usual comparison scan to see what she's lacking. No tits. HA! Bet you'd pay to have what I was born with eh, bitch? She's wearing tight white sweat pants, a white tank top with a white visor. Her disgustingly thin permed hair is in a ponytail. My hair is longer than your's bitch and I didn't have to fry it. Jealous?

She steps onto the treadmill and her ass shakes like jelly...My ass can do that too, if I angle it right. She starts stretching and she puts her legs together and touches her toes. I can touch my toes too, but I have to be in the horizontal position with my legs mounted on a guy's shoulders.

Her ass is staring straight at me. She stands up and reaches for the sky. Her body is the prototypical cola bottle shape. I have that too, if I didn't have these love handles. But I can work off love handles. You can't work out to gain this cleavage line, mosquito bites. Her thighs are perfectly proportioned. She can wear a two-piece bathing suit with ease. I can too if it has a lot of ruffles.

I know there will always be someone "better" looking than me and I know I'm "better" looking than most (Aries, confidence. I couldn't bury it if I tried) but does THIS WOMAN have to go to my gym?!

14 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love this ----> I can touch my toes too, but I have to be in the horizontal position with my legs mounted on a guy's shoulders.<----
    I was ROFL! That is exactly why I don't go to the gym!
    HA! (walking off proudly with my FUPA and jiggly thighs!)

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Disco said…

    oooooh WEE!!! LOL I have had the SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME hater-aid induced thoughts!!! I knew we had alot in common!!! LOL (not to mention we wear the same bra size, so I'm with ya on the mosquito bite titties :-) HA!) Yes...the tummy is a lil larger than I'd like right now, but it's all good, even before i got married...men were never an issue, so I feel ya on that too!! Tell her ass that she needs to relocate to another gym! LMAO!!

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    trip her on the treadmill...and some extra weights if she's doing presses...oops! did i just type that ...LOL be nice and be her frined...cook for her and ask her to lunch (fatten her up)...lol

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Nia said…

    LMAO!!! Lord Jesus if you don't sound like me. LOL

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger cassy said…

    Skinny bitches! I hate em!

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Abeni said…

    LOL,I feel your pain

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    CC, that was you looking at me this morning pretty hard huh? Lol
    I have you know I love my mosquito bites!!!!
    lmao
    *jokes*
    I've been there babes, WE ALL been there...you remind me of comedian monique when she sai
    "Skinny Bitches make me sick!"

    But just get your groove back stella, I'm working on mind.
    Love this post, too funny, and honest.

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said…

    Don't sweat it, I am sure that you are perfect.(Even though I would like that womans number if you have it..lol Just playing) Keep doing your thing, and that line ab out "men dropping a load" had me laughing..lol

    Great post and great blog by the way.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Ah, the "bigger tits" trump card. I like to believe I have a bigger "hookup" than these cats that live in the gym, but who the hell knows. So I can live in the happy fantasyland in my head that says "my shit is bigger"!

    KZ

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Fresh said…

    I think everyone does that at the gym...I guess it keeps you motivated! It is hard getting back at it after an injury so best of luck!

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Haley said…

    Too funny, You should really consider writing a book. The style you use in your posts is priceless and easy to read. I keep coming back to read what you have to say. It's all very interesting..even though it's about a chick in a gym, haha, explain that.

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey lady!

    Just came by to check you out! I love your site!! oh and by the way...STRINGER IS MINE!!!!!! lol
    Idris AKA Thykness' knight in chocolate armor! Whew...we do have good taste in MEN!
    LOL
    I will be back, keep the red carpet out!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Phukofku Gale said…

    Hi gorgeous.

    Come see me.

    It's friday.

    AND STOP HATIN'!!

    ou got mean hanging off you like Mary kate and Ashley's clothes!

    To hell with her and her hips and ass I don't even know what you look like and you get me open from time to time.

    come see me.

    -Chrome*

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said…

    I think that must have been my wife on that tread mill.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!