The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

OFF WITH HER CLIT!!!

During the fall and winter, I read a massive amount of books. A large majority of them are ones that I've read several times over.

One of the books in my circle is Warrior Marks by Alice Walker & Pratibha Parmar. It's on female circumcision. I started on the first chapter this evening and I fell asleep while reading.

Ever have one of those deep dreams that are TOO REAL, where you wake up, and for about 2 miliseconds, you believe it actually happened? As I recount it, it was so ridiculous, but it seemed too real at the time.

I was with my ex-fiance, and we were visiting his family in his hometown of Lagos. I told him I wanted to go to Senegal. The dream zooms there and we're sailing down a river. Suddenly, a group of African men are dressed like Pirates of the Caribbean characters. They hop on our boat and start fighting us. They speak in some indescribable tongue and they slash my ex with a machete and grab me.

The dream fast forwards and I'm in some remote place in the Gambia, trapped in four walls of cement and lying in dirt. My hands and legs are binded and the five pirates are standing over me. They start speaking in english:

"We have been waiting for this moment, Chubby. You've been using your clitoris (He was speaking with a deep accent, but it quickly changed to a distinct, british, scientific tone when he pronounced clitoris) for pure pleasure. This is a sin. It's now grown into a penis and you don't deserve to have such power."

WHAT?!
I was slow on the uptake and didn't know what was going on. "I don't have a dick, you idiots, see for yourselves!"

One of the African pirates spits on me and they huddle in a tight circle and start whispering. The ring leader comes back and spreads my legs open. He starts to examine my cootchie as if it was a slab of meat. The other pirates gawk with shocked faces.

"It needs to go. You are a woman. You're not supposed to enjoy sex. Sex is to make babies." One of the pirates whips out my pink Rabbit from his pants leg pocket.
"This is what she uses to make it grow!" They look at the foreign object with disgust and amazement and throw it against the cement wall, smashing it into pieces. THE BASTARDS.

"You're an abhorrence and a threat to the African man. We're going to right this wrong now!" The ring leader has a rusty scrap of metal that was manually sharpened into a blade. It has dried blood on it. Then it sinks in. I start pleading.

"I'll suck your dicks! The whole lot of you! Just untie me and drop your pants! I promise my teeth won't get in the way! Please don't do it! I beg you!" The ring leader looks at me and he turns into Dr. J., but it was actually him all along....I don't know it was a dream. He kneels down to get closer to me.

"Will you shit on me then?"
"NO! You nasty prick! I knew it!"
"CUT THE CLIT!" He announces and begins a long, thunderous laugh.
I feel a sharp, burning sensation from my lower torso and I try to break free. I wake up, sweating and I put my hands down my sweats to see if it's still there. My heart is racing and I see my cat at the end of the couch staring at me as if she wants to say, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

What in the hell did that dream mean? That was a statement, not a question, so please spare me the analytical ladened comments.

14 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said…

    Your About Me blurb is so expressive. Liked that.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ROFL! You simply crack me up! I started to laugh out loud when I read about your cat.. DH wanted to know what was so damn funny. Your blog is too good to share with him =D

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now why Dr. J gotta be in there! You are funny, woman. That man ain't interested in what comes outta your ass, just the ass itself. Though I admit I enjoy reading about your paranoia! lol
    I am also living vicariously through your blog because I am a displaced Vallejoan missing the Bay like crazy. Thanks!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    It means you need to start fucking African-AMERICAN men! Starting in Michigan.

    KZ

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger PAINKEY said…

    That is hilarious! I feel like that about my dreams too!

    Gosh that was funny!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Disco said…

    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO !!!!

    this was like bad "B" flick Chubby!!!!! LOL

    No deciphering necessary. I know what it meant.

    TOOOOO MUCH TACO TRUCK!!! LOL

    (I think the vestiges of the taco truck horror have made their way to your brain and have staged a last stand in your mind in an attempt to remain virile in your body) :-)

    And just for the record, Zed: SHUT THE HELL UP!!! Not 'erry woman wants your beef.

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    @Robyn

    You know I got that werk!

    KZ

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    @SHIRAZI=Thank you.

    @TMJ=BAY AREA!!! WHAT!!!!

    @ERIN=HA! I swear to you, if my cat could talk!

    @ Zed= Negroid, you are too much! Is that a challenge?!

    @1979=I don't even know what to tell you!

    @Robyn=I had to close my office door, I was laughing so hard at your comment! You're too funny!

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Haley said…

    You need to write a book. YOu know how many peopel would pay money to read about stuff like this. Too priceless.

    Haley

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Ummmm I'm not going to touch this, but if I was, I would say that you secretly want to get a train run on you by African men, but only in the butt, cause UR clit is sore.

    Hey I'm just going off of you....lmao.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    btw that was gruesomely HILARIOUS!!!! I never clinched and laughed so hard....at the same time. Whoah.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~ said…

    LMAOOOOOOO @ Brooklyn Babe, y'all wild!!

    *adjustin my halo and sittin pretty*


    *snork*

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    LMAO!!! Girl, you crazy! Did you see the fight yet?

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger cassy said…

    I agree with Haley! Write a damn book!!!!

    We'd all buy a copy, I'm sure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!