The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Friday, October 07, 2005

DR.'S ORDERS

It's Thursday evening and I'm on my way to meet Dr. J. I was going to back out at the last minute and pay munchkin a visit instead, to curb my horn-monal state, but I figure it would be an adventure (and a sick joke) to exercise my will power.

We meet in front of theater. He's wearing nice fitted jeans; not falling off his ass, but not nut crackers, a concert t-shirt (The Roots) and a brown wool peacoat...My cootchie contracts. Ah hell, will power gone.

We sit on a couch in the theater waiting for The Aristocrats to show. We try to make small talk, to ignore the evident air of sexual tension between us. If he touches me one more time, I was going to devour him in that movie theater. I go downstairs to get wine, so I can calm the hell down. I'm in line and someone calls my name. It's Thomas. I really need to expand my date spots. I tell him I'm on a date and he tells me he'll call me later on tonight. Yeah, whatever. Dr. J is now next to me and he has a wierd look on his face. We make eye contact and he sent a signal to my brain, that took a mere second to decode..."Let's get out of here and fuck."

Yes Dr.

We quick stepped to his car, giggling like idiots. I forget about my car, my hungry belly and the possible shit play factor. We arrive at his place which is not far from the theater. He parks his car in the complex garage. We didn't make it to his apartment. Within three blinks, I straddled him and his face was buried in my midgets. There's nothing like that pent up, eager, sexual tensioned sex! It's the BEST! I haven't had sex in a car in years...Wait, on the hood doesn't count right?

We finally get to his apartment, watch one of his netflix movies and headed to Jacks Bistro. Some of his colleagues were there so we sat with them. Apparently, this is the young black Dr. hangout. I make a mental note to go back alone. We stayed long after his friends left and closed the place down. We go back to his place for act two. This time we make it to his apartment...his couch. We make plans to have an actual date next week when he's off. He takes me to my car and I'm driving on the freeway, with the sunroof opened, music blasting and all my teeth showing. I check my cell messages and Thomas called asking to go out on Friday. I call him back, still in my sex content mood. Why not? There's nothing he can do that will turn this smile upside down! We make plans for Friday night.

When I got home, I envisioned myself opening my skeleton closet, throwing in the taco truck nightmare in for tight, far away keeping and locked the door.

A finally broken free from the shit, Chubby Chocolate signing off...

9 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Haley said…

    That's fuckin' awesome. Too crazy..but awesome. I love it. Congrats on nailing the doctor after everything.. It sure shows how confident of a woman you are.

    Haley

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger NameLiar said…

    Way to go girl. You are my hero. You got his drawz again after all of the sick drama. Go 'head pimpin'. *NameLiar pulls out her notebook and takes notes*
    You get a high five for that.

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger twin said…

    damn I need a date with you girl. A car I havent done it in a car in eons.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    I hate this shallow assed dating pool. I'm starting to get depressed by this shit. I gotta get back to a big metropolitan area. I can't see good independent movies here. I can't eat at cool places. I love that entry and all it's merits, but it just depressed the shit outta me.

    KZ

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said…

    You GO girl!!!!! Glad SOMEBODY'S getting some!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger cassy said…

    Glad to see you're back in action! I'm jealous. I haven't been laid in two months. I think it'd help my mood.

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger The Brown Blogger said…

    Nice job on the rebound and slam dunk. You get a freethrow and the ball back after you score "just because".

    Player of the game award also goes to you for the dual hot car/couch action. Multitasking. Twice! Kewl.

    You also get this writer's early season MVP vote for hooking up Friday night before even hitting the showers.

    Looks like you're putting together a championship season. Kudos for that.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    Jack's Bistro in Jack London? I use to live at the Landing...damn, NEVER knew the dr's had a spot...lol
    I would write more in detail like you...but got too many eyes on this damn blog...LOL but sounds like us California chicks know how to get down...AND YES!! YOU ARE A CALI CHICK...hahaha

    *you and your damn word verification..lol

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~ said…

    LOL, do ya thang, Sis... and get some for me Friday while you're at it!

    *lol*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!