The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

DICKLESS DAYS

It's only been days since I've cleaned out my stable and I'm already pheening for dick. And I'm PMS horny too.....I knew this would be the case. I have to be strong and keep Big Dick Munchkins number from reciting, continuously in my head. It doesn't help that it's hot outside, which makes me even more horny. There's nothing like good sex on a hot day...It's good for the pores.

My workload is low now, so I spend my time pretending as if I'm super busy, while daydreaming about my sexcapades with Munchkin-Condom wearing Munchkin, not the other (refer to This Biyatch and Negative Ghostwriter posts). I shouldn't call him that being that he wasn't a midget. He came to my chest, which was perfect in the horizontal position. He was soooo good with his tongue. He could make me cum just from licking and sucking my nipples. Being that he was small, I had to close my eyes while he was doing this because his hands and mouth were so small. It made me feel like I was seducing a boy. But with my eyes closed, I imagined he was Idris Elba. Idris and I had a solid sex routine.

He would call and say, "Hey, you wanna fuck?" I would say yes, hang up the phone and sprint. I'd take a shower, put on my black booty pants (no underwear), cute bra and tight denim blazer. I made sure to not put on any perfumed lotion. Idris likes my natural scent.
I'd hop in my car, blast Sizzla's sex theme, "Oh, Yes Baby" and cheese all the way to his front door.

Idris always leaves the door unlocked. I'd walk in go straight to his room and wait for him to get out of the shower. I'd strip, get in the bed and pretend like I was sleeping. Idris would get out of the shower, dry off and sneak underneath the covers. He would roll me over, take his hands and grab my left breast (remember, he's short and I'm a 42-DD), take his tongue and massage away. Idris knows the right amount of pressure when nibbling, sucking and licking. I'd grab his big dick and massage it rough...Idris likes it rough. He'd continue licking, then he'd take his other hand and massage my clit. He never used his middle finger. He would use his pointer finger and use the very tip and tickle. Idris paid close attention to my moaning and knew when to stop. Then Idris would go in for the kill.

He'd would kiss my clit, tickle it with the tip of his tongue, then massage it with the rough ridges. He would moan while his tongue would massage my clit, giving it extra vibration. He never stopped until he heard me announce, "I'm cuuumming." He would stop, glide his big dick in and work his magic. Still cumming, I would hang on for dear life, grabbing his munchkin ass, having orgasmic seizures and speaking in tongue. Pushing it in deeper and deeper. When I'm done cumming, he would push his dick in as far as it would go and leave it there. I would massage my clit and Idris would thrust slllooooow. When he felt my cootchie muscles flex, he'd quicken his pace, making me cum all over again. Then we'd change position, doggy style. This is Idris' favorite position. I would lay flat on my stomach, stick my ass in the air and he'd glide it in. Idris loves when I roll my hips while he thrusts. I would pay close attention to his moans and stop right before he climaxed. Then we'd switch positions for the grand finale.

I'd reverse straddle him and massage my clit at the same time. I'd bend Idris' dick forward and roll my hips while riding him. This would make him cum instantly. When he cums, Idris grabs me by the waist, pushes me down, hard on his cock and I'd roll my hips harder and tighten my muscles, squeezing the dick, wringing it of every drop. Idris would let out a thunderous roar and fall limp. Then Idris would try to control his breathing, chill and we'd take a nap, only to get up and do it all over again....I can't believe I just did that to myself. Maybe I should give Idris, I mean Munchkin a call...

NO! YOU MUSN'T GO BACK!! BE STRONG! BE STRONG! BETTER LIES AHEAD, BETTER LIES AHEAD, BETTER LIES AHEAD!!! Make that your mantra, keep repeating it....

5 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Well dayum let's here for the band "Sexual Chocolate!" Go Idris!
    lol

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Classic material. What we do for the goods!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    first time I am checking out yah blog, I'll be back!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    I am now becoming a chubby chocolate regular let it be written, let it be known, so be it.

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Phukofku Gale said…

    Um...Ok. Yeah. Please come to my spot and share some of that energy with us before Sex Week ends. I like what you got.

    Peace,

    Chrome*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!