The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Friday, September 09, 2005

WHO'S THERE?

It's Friday.

With no dick in my stable, I'll be spending this weekend at my parents house. My mother and I will be going to the movies tonight. She's a big fan of scary movies so she's making me watch that exorcist one. I'm petrified. I don't mean scared, like cover my eyes during certain scenes. I mean scared as in, I can't sleep with the lights off, can't stay at home alone, can't go to the bathroom in the middle of the night type petrified.

The last scary movie I watched with my mother was The Sixth Sense. (Yes, I know that movie is old, so this should give you an idea of just how serious I am about not watching scary movies). It took me two weeks to recover from that shit. I couldn't even jack off because I thought a ghost would be watching me and hit me in the head while my eyes were closed, concentrating on my fantasy. I don't like masturbating with my eyes opened...especially in the dark.

I'm a very spiritual (not religious) person. I do believe I'm my mother's mother all over again down to the way I cross my legs and laugh. I never met her, but my mother will look at me sometimes and cry if I do or say something like her. So I do believe that we all have some former ancestor, relative watching over us.

I also believe in ghosts, so that's why these types of movies scare me. I always think that just by watching the movie, I will evoke evil spirits to jump from the screen to the back seat of my car, where they'll be waiting to sporadically poke me in my sides while I'm driving.

Maybe I'll take a sleeping pill before the movie starts and snore during the whole thing.

A future rabbit deprived Chubby Chocolate signing off....

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger NameLiar said…

    I've been to a lot of these so called scary movies but I have not been scared. The last movie that had me up all night was Final Destination 2. And that came out some time ago. I've been looking to be scared ever since...don't as me why...I just like the feeling every now and then. Weird huh?

    Be brave girl...here is a little trick that always works for me when I get a little too scared...I think about the movie and I ask myself, "Were most of the characters white or black?" If the majority of the shit surrounds white people then I say to myself,"They ain't thinkin' bout yo black ass they were trying to kill whitey."...lol
    That trick really works if the movie takes place in a small town...I say to myself,"Yo ass lives in the big ass city that shit ain't go happen here." Girl I might have to blog my theories on being scared.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    Thanks for the advice Nameliar! I'll remember that when I'm up at night! You're so right too. Most of these stupid scary movies don't have a BLack face in sight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!