The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Monday, July 31, 2006

SEE, WHAT HAD HAPPENED WAS....

Nothing.

Life has been predictable and boring. Maybe it's the calm before the storm. I've been back at the gym, thanks to British Butterflys' Trainers words of wisdom, "You know what needs to be done." Or something like that. The hew hew is just about back and smiling at me from the mirror. I'm back to my normal work out routine of 30 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5 mph, 30 minutes on the stationary bike and 45 minutes on the elliptical @ 4 times per week. Now if I can just cut out my daily consumption of chocolate covered pretzels and/or glazed buttermilk donuts....mmmmmmm.

I'm considering running off to JA in a couple of weeks, but my workload is too heavy and it's not letting up anytime soon. My brother is on assignment for six months, so my cat and I are all alone. Was enjoying it the first month, but the walking around in the undies and tank euphoria has long worn off. Smack in the middle of not having to flush every time high.

But, I'm lonely. Did another sweep of the stable two weeks ago. Just felt the need to clean house. Refrain from sex a spell. It's been two weeks...Shut it up! I already know what the comments will be on this.

I'm seriously on the verge of putting this blog to rest. It's just not in me anymore. I've spent the last couple of weeks reading my previous posts and it served its purpose . It made me realize that turning 30 ain't shit. Just another day. No life changing experience, no fireworks nor epiphany...Just 30.

My blog has turned into this mass of guilt on my shoulders because I'm not updating it in a timely fashion. Then I realized, it's my fucking blog. I can update it when I damn well please.

Took my annual HIV test today. Waiting for the results is a pain in the aiss. I'm confident it will be negative, but that window of probability won't close all the way. Well, if it's positive, I'll definitely have some adventures to post.


I need a donut.




9 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats on getting the work out on! Good for you! Preserve your sexy! Girl, you update this thing when you feel like it. It isn't going anywhere. Take care.

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger BZ said…

    I was JUST going to say "congrats on getting back into the routine". I know I need to do the same thing! And yeah, I'm with B - update when you feel like. The fans continue to check back.

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger The_Practitioner said…

    I what you sayin' about that blog guilt.

    I haven't posted in almost a month, but it's summer so I should get a pass (lol).

    But I'm back at it. What up chubster. ;o)


    SD (Back In Tha Hizzy)

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    I have been doing this blog thing for almost 2 years...it never had a purpose...still doesn't and I am stumbling now to find shit that's readable. I am slowly failing.

    Whatever you do...you've made me laugh, made me thik and ade me say "amen"....hope though...that you stay around for a while longer....just because.

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger SP said…

    We'll understand if it's just not you anymore, but we'll definitly miss you. Even if you don't post much, I still check you every day.

    Oh, and good job on the working out!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwwwww chubby I understand if you aren't feeling the blog anymore though...but I miss you posting...

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger NameLiar said…

    Post when you feel like it. We will be here...hell you see I only post every blue moon.

    Holla at cha girl!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    You just think the blog is for you. It's really for us. We're just letting you entertain us!

    KZ

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Prophetess said…

    Girl, didn't I tell you that turning 30 wasn't gone be shit? Just wait til 35 shows up... you really gone start feeling a hibernation coming on. And its dreadful, awful. You won't be able to deny it.

    I'ma miss you, girl. You keep in touch. Bye sis. Love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!