The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

T.M.I

This morning, I made my favorite sandwich; Turkey, raw spinach (I LOVE spinach, thanks to my mother's cunning method of making my brother and I eat veggies when we were 6 year's old...Singing the Popeye tune in her thick British accent), and shredded sharp cheddar cheese on wheat. It was going to be a long day at the office and I knew I wouldn't have time to leave for lunch, plus my volunteer assistant has headed back to San Diego for school.

I ate the sandwich during a conference call. The shredded cheese kept falling down my bra. I didn't pay it any mind though, because I was hungry. After work, I headed to the gym (haven't seen Cracka Aisss Cracka since the bitch slap heard round the ellipticals), went home and practiced the latest Jamaican dances thanks to you tube. Worked up a wonderful sweat...

Two hours ago, while stripping to take a shower, I took off my bra and found warm, melted, stringy cheese between my puppies.

13 Comments:

  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger BZ said…

    Girl, I have been there! I always say, "I have the cleanest stomach in the world," cuz everything lands on the twins! Sh*t falls down there all the time and I joke with my best friend (who's shaped the same way I am), "eh, snack for later". HAHAHA So crass. I know.

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Butterfly Jones said…

    Show off! And how much cleavage are exposing at work anyhow?!?

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Ahhh, the twins. Nature's catch basin.

    KZ

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    LOL @ finding the cheese...

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger NameLiar said…

    Lord hav' mercy....how the...what the...good grief chile.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    I'm not even gon' comment on the cheese...

    I wanna know...practicing dance moves for....????????

    Ndulu is from Oakland.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Prophetess said…

    Girl, whenever I need a late night snack, all I need to do is unhook my bra and let the snacks flow! A piece of everything I ate that day always ends up in my cleavage. What we gone do Chubbs with our big boobs? I'm working on a funny post (upcoming) about cleavage and such. Funny post!

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger PAINKEY said…

    well did u find any bread to go with that...lol...you are too much...glad u aint had to run into tha craka at the gym, wouldnt want you to have to break her off another pimp slap...lol...

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger SP said…

    LOL!!!

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    i call mine the shelf...it's amazing really how much of my daily intake of food land there.

    yesterday i had to do a quick change in an alley when i discovered i'd smeared something sticky across my right nipple

    it was like a nipple advertisement.

    not so good!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger LadyLee said…

    HA! Well at least you know you will be well fed if ever lost in the desert for many days!

    LOL!!

    Thought I was the only one that found food in my bra!

    Too funny!

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    The blog is full of those gifted with frontage. I wonder if having major twins makes you better writers or do bettr writers have major twins? I wonder what Toni Morrison's jugs are like.

    KZ

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Jdid said…

    lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!