The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Friday, October 14, 2005

TAGGED YET AGAIN

Here you go Berry & Alli-Babe,


7 Things I Plan to do Before I Die:
-Free myself of debt
-Tell my paternal family what I really think of them (during my father's funeral)
-Give my parents a grandchild (so they can leave me the hell alone!)
-Open a free clinic in Westmoreland,JA
-Retire Early, Healthy & Happy
-Publish a best-selling book
- Sit front row at a championship boxing match

7 Things I Can Do:
- Dance Michael Jackson's Thriller video
- Demand attention without trying
- Climax during EVERY sexual encounter
- Successfully take on challenges
- Mediate conflict
- Absorb knowledge
- Think Critically

7 Things I Cannot Do:
-Look at a hoard of ants
-Not help others
-Supress my thoughts/feelings
-Go a day without talking to my parents/brother
-Sit still
-Watch someone spit (We need to follow China's lead and make spitting in public against the law)
-
Stand aside if I can contribute

7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
-Clean, srtaight white teeth (with a nice smile)
-Dark skin
-Height
-Able to adapt in different situations successfully
-Humor
-Warm personality
-Has a sense of self

7 Things I Say Most Often:
-Like
-Yeah, Ok
-No Problem, man
-In regards to
-Come on, now
-EH?
-You see?

7 Celebrity Crushes:
-Idris Elba
-Idris Elba
-Idris Elba
-Idris Elba
-Idris Elba
-Morris Chestnut
-Denzel Washington

7 People I Want to do this:
No one! It's sheer torture!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Fresh said…

    Aren't these memes like taking a test in school. I merely comply to please my public. *lol* Thanks for playing, lady!

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Too hard.You get to realise you hardly know yourself..lol

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    You see I tried it...but I stole all Berry's answers...she seems so much more interesting than me...lol

    Good go though...:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!