The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

CHUBBY'S DIGGIN IN HER CRATES!


On this day, I Chubby Chocolate declare that the robotic, empty media put a moratorium on calling Real-Hip-hop, Old School.
The image “http://www.b-boys.com/images/oldschool/busybee.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Hence, from this day forth, the golden era of hip-hop shall be called REAL-HIP HOP.
ENJOY!
I'll try to change it every week to every other week. Here's my

HIP-HOP BLOG.
You can also access it from my Chubby Links (Chubby's Crates)

PEACE OUT TO MA HOMIES!




4 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Butterfly Jones said…

    Real Hip-Hop! Fe real! Lovin' that one, brought back some long-forgotten memories. I used to roll with Guru back in the day in NY and London. We met just before he brought out his first record. The album this track was on 'Step in the Arena' I think, was sick!

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    I just burned "Step In The Arena" for my nigga a couple of weeks ago. I love "Just to Get A Rep" but my real shit from that CD is "Who's Gonna Take the Weight?"

    "I was raised like a Muslim, praying to the East..."

    KZ

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger princessdominique said…

    Yeah, real hip hop. I'm feeling that. For real.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger shuna fish lydon said…

    I'm wondering if you have any suggestions for real hip hop clubs in the bay area...

    thanks for the dedicated site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!