The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

KEEP ON TRUCKIN', CHUBBY

Seems that I can't stay away.

I receive e-mails from folks asking me to update this blog. I stayed away because I had reached a point in my life, where I didn't have anything to talk about. Just plum ran out of shit to say. Then when I reviewed my last posts of me bitching about trivial shit, I decided to take a step back and take inventory on my life and where I needed to be.

So what did my extended hiatus reveal? Abso-fucking-lutely NADA. I haven't changed one bit and I didn't need to change. Still engaging in random sex acts with miscellaneous stiff ones, still overdrawing my account, still using the occasional swig of Nyquil to curb the insomnia and still bitching about trivial shit.

I'm two years into my 30s now and still in the same state I was when I started this blog. I don't know why I thought my life would change the minute I became an ex-20something, but it's cool though...Each day is another chubby adventure waiting to happen and another opportunity to recruit new penis for the stable....and these are but a few of the incentives that gets me out of the bed each morning.

I'm baaaaa-aaaaack!!!!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Bananas said…

    Welcome back! Pull up a chair, stay a while!

    I'm feelin" better about life already.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Butterfly Jones said…

    Yayyyy! And so I am girrrl. Gutted I missed you when you visited - hope you got some!

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger MP said…

    I am so happy that you have returned. I found your blog thru somebody elses and I loved reading it. I saw that you had stopped blogging but I added you to my "google reader" in hopes that one day you would return and today you have! Welcome back!

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    It's about fucking time! lol

    I'll be in Oakland for mothers day...we gonna try this one mo' 'gin!

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome back Chubby!!!!!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Disco said…

    well hot DIGGETY DAMN!!! Look what done CRAWLED OUT da dayum cobwebs!!!! Welcome back girl!! I have sooooooooooo missed ya!! :-)

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger proacTiff said…

    Guess who's back in the muthafuckin hizouse? Since your hiatus left you with abso-fucking-nothing, I may be prone to not stay gone soooooo long. But I could NEVER beat your record. Welcome, lady! Please put me back on that daily read list of yours. Give you a reason to get out of bed and log on. I ain't got no "stiff" one for you though. LMAO!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!