The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Friday, February 23, 2007

KHARMA, BIYATCH!!

I've spent the last month reading every single post I've typed and I can't believe I'm going to be 3o plus one in a couple of months. I really have no new insight or epiphanies about myself, my life or about how I want or should live it. The only thing that might have changed about me is that I've stopped trying to dilute my personality. I'm speaking my mind more, I'm not afraid to look silly.

I was trying to change the pic on my profile, but I can't download my pic...Someone, please let me know how I get my picture online so I can download it.

Anyway, a few months before spring and my stable is completely dry. My last sexual adventure happened before I left for Belize. I've stopped shaving and lotioning my legs. That's how bad it's gotten. My legs looks like I've been dipped in flour with black pepper. I'll go into detail about my last sexual Chubby adventure soon, I promise. I blogged today to get something off my chest. I'm feeling a bit guilty about doing it, so I need to e-confess.

I'm in a compact and crowded parking lot, looking for a place to park. I find a spot and I put on my blinker, signaling to approaching cars. I position my car to back it in the spot and the car behind me blocks my car from getting in. Then he proceeds to honk at me to get out of his way. He gives me the finger and is shouting out all kinds of bitch, fuck you's and such. I recite my stupid people mantra, "Don't sweat the small stuff, Chubby. Don't sweat the small stuff, Chubby..." and drive off. I find a parking spot and proceed with my errands.

When leaving the store, I felt myself getting warm and angry. "Who in the hell was he to do that? He needs to experience some type of negative consequence for his actions. He can't just get away with what he did. There's no way in hell I'm letting him go about the rest of the day feeling that he bullied me. He needs to pay for his actions and the only way for him to pay is to experience something just as negative as what he did.....I'm horny and pissed that it's Friday night and the only thing I have to look forward to are my Netflix movies. He needs to learn that he can't do something like that to a person he knows nothing about.

I pulled out my pocket knife and commenced to scratching the shit out of his car. Clear across the drivers side. I've never done something like that before. It felt soooooooo good. I got into my car and sped off with a devilish grin. Then I realized something. What will be my consequence for what I did?

9 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Thats My Story... said…

    we are not getting older we are getting better...like a fine wine....and I know that ur heart was racing when u pulled out of that lot.

    ....and I'm stickin 2 it!!!

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Nice. I likes instant revenge.

    KZ

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Butterfly Jones said…

    Girllll - you are so bad! I wanna be like you when I grow up! Oh shit, I am grown up! Try uploading your pic to flickr....I think that's how I did mine - I remember it taking me a while to sort it out too. Good to have you back and welcome to the thirties club! Soon.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger proacTiff said…

    Create a post, but instead of words click the button to add an image. Then insert/upload the picture you want for your profile. Make sure your post is in 'edit html mode' of sorts so that you can copy the code onto the line in edit your profile (from Blogger). That should work. Then you can save the photo post as a draft and never have to publish it. The picture will remain. Hope this helps. Don't forget to use the Blogger help link as a visual if necessary.

    Glad you are back. Don't think of it in terms of reverse karma; it was probably HIS turn for a stroke of bad. Bully ass!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Paula D. said…

    Okay, I am still laughing at the leg description...My legs looks like I've been dipped in flour with black pepper.

    Hopefully the karma won't be too bad.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's how to make delicious chocolate covered strawberries. First of all ensure that the strawberries you are intending to use are dry, then allow them to be room temperature warm prior to making them. After the strawberries have been covered in chocolate, put them in your refrigerator to cool, but do not store them in the fridge. Consume within 1-2 days.

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said…

    AAAHHH... keying a man's car is just so dam satisfying.
    I'll bet the look on his face was priceless when he first layed eyes upon it.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    We gonna do this one more 'gin... 3/28 in OAK -4/4 back in NYC...

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger The_Practitioner said…

    Hey Chubster. You have a better social life than I do. ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!