The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate

CONFESSIONS & RAMBLINGS OF A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL ON THE VERGE OF 30.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

UGLY NATURE

Been a while, etc. etc....

It seems that my blog has morphed into a place where I can purge my shitty thoughts... I just started a myspace page today, due to peer pressure. We'll see how long it will take for the novelty to wear off (If we blog know each other, send me an e-mail and I'll send you my link).

I have a friend who I let poke me every once in a blue moon. We talk just about everyday and he's more like a girlfriend than a guyfriend with benefits. He knows me very well and he even hooked me up with the guy I'm currently seeing (soooo need to tell that story, will get to it.).
He keeps his mouth shut and is so easy to get along with. I met his wife and everything.....

He's doing some remodeling work at my parents house. About 30 minutes ago, my father calls me to say that he brought a girl with him and she's watching him work. My father's pissed and rightfully so because he has no idea who this person is and it's not professional. Instead of informing him, he calls me at work telling me about. Then he says, "Don't tell him I told you about it."

For some odd reason. I get pissed. Who in the hell did he bring to my parents house? It's not his wife obviously and how could he be so damn stupid to even reach the conclusion that it would be ok to do something like that? It's my parents house. What makes him think I wouldn't find out about it? So I call him:

Chubby: My father just called and he says you have a visitor with you. She needs to leave.

Idiot: She just wants to see the work that I do because she's interested in getting work done on her house.

Chubby: Wrong answer. You just started today, so there's nothing for her to see but torn down walls. Get her out of my parents house and do it now.

Idiot: Ok, I will.

Chubby: Wrong fucking move, Idiot.

Idiot: I'm getting her out now.

My father then calls me back and says, "He just left with her and claims he needs to go to Home Depot to get something." I let him know that I spoke to him about it and it won't happen again. He's now angry at me for telling him and accusing me of going behind his back and all this crap.

I could care less that my father is mad. I'm pissed at Idiot for parading some tart with him at my parents house and I'm pissed at myself for being so jealous about it. Oh, shit. Am I jealous?! I'm fucking jealous! I can't believe I'm jealous. I'm jealous. Jealous. I hate that word.

Now it's going to be odd the next time I speak with him. I'll direct the tension to the fact that he was unprofessional. That's what I'll do. Then I'll make up some story about how my parents had someone steal something from their house the last time a construction guy brought a friend over and that will pacify my father for feeling like he has no backbone to tell Idiot in the first place. Then everyone will be ok and I can mask my jealousy with lies and defelection.


He will never get another poke ever again in life.
 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape I'LL SUE YO AISSS!